House Price Crash Forum

It's a little simplistic for those doom mongers that have been reading the various real news sites etc but there are still some staggering stats and looks on some of the people asked some awkward questions :P

It's a little simplistic for those doom mongers that have been reading the various real news sites

Inevitable really I suppose, there's only so much you can cram into 2 hours and you have to allow time to bring people up to speed with what (to many on here) would be considered quite basic concepts.

It's a little simplistic for those doom mongers that have been reading the various real news sites etc but there are still some staggering stats and looks on some of the people asked some awkward questions :P

A picture is worth a thousand words and I won't forget the Harvard professor snarling "take your best shot" when the questions got a little tough.

The one thing that strikes me is the pure brazen lack of remorse, regret or even acceptance that there was a problem - Like criminals in denial the lot of them.

Also, when even the simplest of questions is asked, they squirm and squirm and squirm. And thats just the ones who agree to go on camera, im sure many more are far worse.

I posted extensively about this some months ago.

Worth watching....

AND FORWARD THE LINK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS ...... & ENEMIES..... :rolleyes:

In the past a lot of links seem to have been closed shortly after posting.

Not sure if that happened with yours but it is good idea to watch whilst available here.

Whilst nothing new to any regular HPCer it is still good for a laugh, and nice to see the bvvankers squirm (the "typo" haha on Mishkin's CV is comedy gold).

Definitely worth sending the link to friends who stand a chance of watching and learning from it.

Edited by ScrewsNutsandBolts