House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flyingscotsman

I Want This House

Looking at houses in and around the Chipping Campden area I came across this beauty:

well i can dream

The snag being that I am at least 2 million short of the asking price. :(

Make an offer for what you can afford. They can only say no !!. In the future you can tell your kids and grandkids that you nearly bought that house. :lol: Love to see the agents face when they realise after extensive viewing and sucking up to you, calling you sir and a few cups of decent coffee...... that you are actually shy of a couple million quid.

Now THAT is a nice house!! B)

And the view across the garden is rather nice too with that church tower in view!

Now let's think, either that or a flat in central London. Erm, lol.

Edited by Mr Deflation

I agree, nice gardens and nice house from the outside, but cant say that I like the inside..that living room looks as inviting as train station in London.

I agree, nice gardens and nice house from the outside, but cant say that I like the inside..that living room looks as inviting as train station in London.

I think the decor is far too minimalist for an Arts and Crafts house. I prefer to imagine it filled with lovely stuff - richly coloured carpets, carved oak furniture, blue and white china....