House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Walton Sextuplets

Yup they all look rather battered.

Its the British life style tbh, booze ages you horribly, sunbathing ages you horribly, smoking ages you horribly, bad food ages you horribly too. Brit culture is generally all of the above. Chinese/Asia women stay looking youngish till their mid 40s because they generally don't do any of the above!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/lovelovechina/4QF66nDBdIUkUGh6DV636QYvsL5HPACcZsvfiRtVKOIYcKrsq3HU90TCkHAA/aging-process.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1307526782&Signature=z8YWnzhFSAN17%2FnjjCdMXGb1WjU%3D

Yes, but the Chinese smoke like a power station. Plus, they can't really drink as they all end up uncontrollably wazzed after one pint.

I always think Chinese women appear quite brow-beaten.

Nah its the men who smoke, smoking by women is considered a sign of being a call girl.

Not drinking tons is great, nights out are extremely cheap!

And Chinese women are NOT brow beaten, no way, its the married men who are brow beaten.

Nice to see they have all grown into respectable members of the community. All of them work. Parents did a good job me thinks.

Too many shitty stories of Chav`s having huge litters and bleeding the country for every penny available.

Good on em..

Nice to see they have all grown into respectable members of the community. All of them work. Parents did a good job me thinks.

Too many shitty stories of Chav`s having huge litters and bleeding the country for every penny available.

Good on em..

Dunno what if they all work for the council?

Never seen the saying "Men age like a fine wine, women like an old grape" so well illustrated. :D

Apart from the one on the left, she's tasty!

Do they work as a Nolan Sisters tribute act?

:D "You make me feel like tanning, wanna tan the white away " (Repeat)

My point is that these girls are British and world famous, being the only all girl sextuplets in the world. None of them are bloaters, they all work, the family is together etc.. Imagine this was an American family. They would be majority large units and sponsored by McD`s and pictured holding Mclard burgers.

I do agree that that most look older than 27 but surely a mother has only a certain amount of quality nutrition in her body and like with most litters you always end up with a Runt.

None of them are bloaters, they all work, the family is together etc.

Are they time travelers from the 1950s?

Never seen the saying "Men age like a fine wine, women like an old grape" so well illustrated. :D

Apart from the one on the left, she's tasty!

Interesting, never heard that saying. I think that applies to the father.

he made one dopey looking 33 year old

article-2000363-0C76FCA200000578-813_472x304.jpg

Now he at least looks like an average 60 year old.

article-2000363-0C723DFD00000578-474_964x510.jpg

Interesting, never heard that saying. I think that applies to the father.

article-2000363-0C76FCA200000578-813_472x304.jpg

I think we should give Kevin Keegan some credit for giving birth to all those kids and 3 days later appearing on Superstars.

Good on em..

Yes, and they look genuinely happy.

Second from right is pick of the litter.

It would be very interesting to find out about their lifestyles. Some have very clearly aged better than others. It would be interesting to know if the rapidly ageing ones check out first but I am ahead of them in that que me thinks.

I concurr

burka.jpg

phrooar, check out the sexy squint on the one on the right.

My daughter doesnt ask me about ninjas anymore. She knows that they have to wear those because they are very ugly :)

It would be very interesting to find out about their lifestyles. Some have very clearly aged better than others. It would be interesting to know if the rapidly ageing ones check out first but I am ahead of them in that que me thinks.

You might be in luck. Just seen an advert for a programme about them on ITV1 at 9pm on Monday.

I'll be first.

Yes, no, maybe, no, maybe, no.

In that order.

I will make this very easy. I would rattle them all.

Guest eight

I will make this very easy. I would rattle them all.

Just excuse me while I die from that surprise.

eight

eight

I have to agree with ccc. Most blokes given the right circumstances and in some cases enough beer will end up banging far worse than any of the six pictured. I know I have !!

By nature.. Men are not too picky.

Looked at the picture again and five of them are definites.

Love to know what they think of us :lol: or maybe not.

eight

:D

I have to agree with ccc. Most blokes given the right circumstances and in some cases enough beer will end up banging far worse than any of the six pictured. I know I have !!

By nature.. Men are not too picky.

Looked at the picture again and five of them are definites.

Love to know what they think of us :lol: or maybe not.

+1

THIS ^

END OFF.

And the rest of that pish.