House Price Crash Forum
exiges

Bbc Five Live - Now

Food prices are rising at the fastest rate for two years.

Scottish Power is putting up its gas prices by up almost 20 per cent, and other companies could follow.

How much more are you paying? Are you struggling? Are the price hikes justified?

I sent a text in, they're going to call me back.

I'm going to be putting the blame at Mervs door.

Shouldn't veg prices be going down what with the food scare and all the pictures of farmers dumping cucumbers and other veg? And farmers being bailed out as well! I bet prices aren't going down though, despite this "glut". :angry:

Bugger, they called me back while I was in the loo.. D'OH

Can you ring them back?

Tell them western ZIRP is causing the emerging commodities boom. In language that morons understand.

Bugger, they called me back while I was in the loo.. D'OH

The prospect of being on radio made his bowel move (Nap)

If they ring back mention executive pay 32% on average last year. Marc Boland £15m golden hello to join M&S etc so how can their goods be value? Bart Becht £92m in one year at Reckitt & Benckiser - never buy a cleaning product with that name on it.

And explain how high property prices are passed on to the consumer via their purchase. Shops need to rent / buy expensive property and then pay people enough money so they can live in expensive property. Ultimately the cost of these items is inflated and the money then goes to landlords/banks.