• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Haven't read much of the thread over the past days including today, but I would think the German perspective will not allow any quick new result-oriented negotiations. The European elite has just taken a direct poopoo to their faces. Greece must now implement proper hyper-inflation and stand by their decision. Good luck!

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Haven't read much of the thread over the past days including today, but I would think the German perspective will not allow any quick new result-oriented negotiations. The European elite has just taken a direct poopoo to their faces. Greece must now implement proper hyper-inflation and stand by their decision. Good luck!

???

If the ECB do not grant any more Emergency Liquidity Funding then Greece will crash out.

It is not the role of the ECB to decide these things. As the Central Bank they are the lender of last resort. It is up to the politicians to sort it out.

If they were not to grant any more ELF then the World will see the Central Bank of the EZ caused Greece to fall out and it will be the beginning of the end of the single currency.

I predict they will raise the ELF just enough for the Greeks to get by whilst the politicians try and work it through......

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

???

If the ECB do not grant any more Emergency Liquidity Funding then Greece will crash out.

It is not the role of the ECB to decide these things. As the Central Bank they are the lender of last resort. It is up to the politicians to sort it out.

If they were not to grant any more ELF then the World will see the Central Bank of the EZ caused Greece to fall out and it will be the beginning of the end of the single currency.

I predict they will raise the ELF just enough for the Greeks to get by whilst the politicians try and work it through......

I rather think the ECB will stick with their rules, will declare Greece bankrupt and Greece obligations as non-collateral. Boom, crash, and out. T&V get forced into what they should do anyway: hyper-inflate.

HOLA4417

I rather think the ECB will stick with their rules, will declare Greece bankrupt and Greece obligations as non-collateral. Boom, crash, and out. T&V get forced into what they should do anyway: hyper-inflate.

Well we will know in 24 hours but they are playing for big stakes here......

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

If they do, that is madness. The Greeks have basically said - f**k you and f**k your money lending and f**k the money we owe you. Why would they lend out more given that signal?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Democracy is a bitch huh?

No, this is very good for many reasons. Good for Greece, good for the EU. The latter because those who do want to stay in will hopefully get their act together watching what will now be unfolding. I know I sound somewhat schizophrenic. I think this is good for Greece, because they will become more competitive and maybe they will finally do the right reforms. It will properly clear the system. For the problem states like Italy, who hang on no matter what, I hope it is a strong signal for desperately needed reforms if they are serious about staying in.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425