House Price Crash Forum
The Masked Tulip

Price Reductions On Globrix

For a few years I have been watching houses listed locally on Globrix that, when the price is reduced by an EA, that the Globrix listing reflects this saying something such as 'Price reduced X in the past 24 hours' or similar.

But in the past week I have noticed that it no longer mentions price reductions. Several houses I have been monitoring which have had price reductions, and which are already listed on Globrix, no longer say this.

I was just wondering whether others are seeing this or not?

For a few years I have been watching houses listed locally on Globrix that, when the price is reduced by an EA, that the Globrix listing reflects this saying something such as 'Price reduced X in the past 24 hours' or similar.

But in the past week I have noticed that it no longer mentions price reductions. Several houses I have been monitoring which have had price reductions, and which are already listed on Globrix, no longer say this.

I was just wondering whether others are seeing this or not?

Their Email server having trouble keeping up with the amount of reduction emails it had to send out.

I've noticed a few times where I live an Estate Agent or two pulling all there properties then re-uploading them.

A lot of sellers changing Agents as they try and blame the agent rather than the market for their property not selling. :lol:

I liked seeing them - never sure whether the 50K reductions or the 1K reductions were best.

the dropped by -25k meant they had gone up by 25k... never liked seeing that.

A lot of sellers changing Agents as they try and blame the agent rather than the market for their property not selling. :lol:

Might well be

I went through a thing a few years ago where I started to track all the properties I'd be interested in buying. Trouble is after seeing some properties on for more than a year and no price reduction? I gave up.

I still see them though :biggrin:

Might well be

I went through a thing a few years ago where I started to track all the properties I'd be interested in buying. Trouble is after seeing some properties on for more than a year and no price reduction? I gave up.

I still see them though :biggrin:

Most agents tie the seller in for a certain length of time before they can swap agents.

Most agents tie the seller in for a certain length of time before they can swap agents.

I've seen a few pop up at another estate agents, after a while.

Odd really, because the estate agents are only 5 doors apart! :huh:

I've seen a few pop up at another estate agents, after a while.

Odd really, because the estate agents are only 5 doors apart! :huh:

Desperation.

I'm seeing so many for sale signs now and houses one for over 6 months that are now empty. All lined up next to each other.

Eventually desparation sets in. They switch vendors hoping that it was the problem. They even drop the price by £5K (as if that is really going to make it a fair value). Still in the denial phase I am afraid.

Desperation.

Curiously the one the second estate agent mailed me, was reduced by £5k!

I had already seen it, about 8 weeks ago!

It was quite nice but I haven't made an offer yet! :blink: