House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

My Shameful Eight-Year Affair With Ryan Giggs, By His Brother's Wife

Oh what a tangled condom they weave, when they first practice to deceive.

Seriously Giggs must be so messed up.

He should be stripped of his OBE.

Definitely. Has anyone on this site ever do a sister in law? Personally I wouldn't entertain it, but then again my sister in law doesn't look like Giggys

Youve got to be a real low life to shag your brothers wife.

[stunning though she is.]

Oh what a tangled condom they weave, when they first practice to deceive.

Seriously Giggs must be so messed up.

He should be stripped of his OBE.

crikey, if you start taking obe's away becasue of infidelity, you will have a long long list

crikey, if you start taking obe's away becasue of infidelity, you will have a long long list

+ 1 agreed...probably there would be a massive stock pile up at the palace!

IMHO the wife is much nicer.

POD, that's no opinion:

"When I found out he was cheating with Imogen too, I was really hurt. I know that sounds really strange, but he wasn’t just cheating on Stacey, he was cheating on me too." - Natasha Giggs

or when fixed:

"When I meaning ME found out I meaning ME was being cheated on, I meaning ME was really hurt. I meaning ME know that sounds really strange, but it wasn't just that I meaning ME was cheating on Stacey by f**king her husband, I meaning ME was being cheated on too. PS did I mention how little 'ol me was affected by Ryan's philandering somewhere in that?"

How many gagging orders was Giggs thinking of taking out?!

This latest revelation is obviously the reason he was still persisting with the injunction about Imogen Thomas despite it being widely known anyway.

I always suspected there was something more important he was hiding.

Maybe we should replace them in these cases with a new award?

You could call it the "nomark of the britishempire"... NOB for short.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2001350/Ryan-Giggs-brothers-wife-Natasha-bedded-Man-United-footballers.html

Dwight Yorke believed to be among soccer stars she has slept with

Claims emerge of week-long holiday affair with Ayia Napa promotions worker

She claimed to have had an eight year affair with her husband’s brother Ryan but it seems that isn’t the only time Natasha Giggs has been playing away.

The mother-of-two is also said to have bedded three other Manchester United players, it has been alleged.

Seems that she's been popular with a few more members of the team.

I bet they're all on Plenty of Fish :unsure:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2002655/Ryan-Giggs-Natasha-Giggs-says-abortion-falling-pregnant-footballer.html

The sister-in-law of Ryan Giggs - with whom the Manchester United player had an eight-year affair - has revealed that she aborted his baby weeks before marrying his brother Rhodri.

Natasha Giggs was given £500 by the cheating footballer towards the cost of the abortion.

She said: 'Ryan told me straight off, ''You know there's only one option - a termination. We can't ruin everybody's life.

Ryan Giggs and his wife Stacey are thought to be at a private villa in Spain working out their issues.

She has allegedly agreed to stand by him on the condition he has therapy for 'sex addiction'.

How can she be sure it was Ryan's baby?

Although I'm sure a bit of therapy at a sex addiction clinic will help.