House Price Crash Forum
Thread Killer

Estate Agent In Photoshopping Blunder

Over half a million quid of house and they are playing games with pictures.

Each day this country sinks to a newer low...

That's a hell of a lot of money for a teeny tiny two bedroom cottage like that.

If they wanted to try and squeeze that much money out of it they should have returfed the actual lawn, not messed around with photoshop.

That's a hell of a lot of money for a teeny tiny two bedroom cottage like that.

Ah so that's why it's so expensive!!! In other countries shitholes with small rooms wouldn't cost so much, but in the UK it's a 'cottage' so it demands a £350k premium on top of the the normal 60% inflated place of a regular shithole.

At some point the British people are going to wake up to the fact they've spent 10 years wage on a dump that a rat and a chicken would feel claustrophobic in.

Edited by MrFlibble

At some point the British people are going to wake up to the fact they've spent 10 years wage on a dump that a rat and a chicken would feel claustrophobic in.

well you see, they're conditioning the next generation to think this sort of housing conditions are normal, through books like this.

Absolutely disgusting.

Note to Estate Agents, if you're going to clone copy huge chunks of a picture you mix it all up, not just copy the same part and put it all over the place, even a 5 year old could tell it was a fake.

I sometimes wonder whether these photoshopped images are supplied by the vendor.

I can't believe EAs can be bothered to sit down and photoshop all of their customers photos. Not unless they're really bored.

I sometimes wonder whether these photoshopped images are supplied by the vendor.

I can't believe EAs can be bothered to sit down and photoshop all of their customers photos. Not unless they're really bored.

Well what else have all those thousands of EAs, mostly hired during the 00s boom years, got to do all day? They're not selling houses, that's for sure. :P

The grass in the second picture looks like it's been spray painted if you didn't know it was Photoshopped (thought to be fair to Photoshop it looks more like it was done in MS paint).

As has been said, I can't believe they didn't add in some twigs while they were at it. Forget hiding the window, that’s definitely the cardinal sin here.

I think the OP deserves a Gold Star for observation :D

Not much different from those ridiculous lenses they use to make gardens and rooms look bigger. Utterly stupid thing to do, ok so you get the viewing, but do they honestly believe that a buyer or potential renter won't realize the property isn't what they wanted once they view it in person? Why do they want to encourage viewings based on an inaccurate impression of the property? Why do they want to waste their and everyone elses time doing a viewing that won't result in a rental or sale?

Oh yeah they're stupid. Estate agents are stupid. That was it.

Well what else have all those thousands of EAs, mostly hired during the 00s boom years, got to do all day? They're not selling houses, that's for sure. :P

Given the speed it got de-listed, I thought most of them spent the day on here... :D