House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomr

Motley Fool Predicts House Price Crash

Guest Bart of Darkness

Must have taken him all of 5 minutes to cut & paste his points from this site.

They're all good points, just the same ones that have been made time and again on HPC.

Still, better late than never. Cliff, if you're reading this, looking for some content for your next article, good on yer mate!

One of the things that makes me comtinue to believe in the advice given by the people on HPC is that I'm constantly hearing the old advice from a month ago churned out by the media and other sites. We're at least one or two months ahead here.

One of the things that makes me comtinue to believe in the advice given by the people on HPC is that I'm constantly hearing the old advice from a month ago churned out by the media and other sites. We're at least one or two months ahead here.

Agreed. It's also worth listening to the Financial Sense News Hour if you have the time and an interest in the financial markets in general. Quite often I hear things mentioned there and then see the evidence a month or two later. It can be downloaded (completely legal and free) from their site at http://www.netcastdaily.com/fsnewshour.htm

Also, I believe, the TMF articles are fitured on the Sky News website. If it appears on there it will surely reach a huge audience.

Part of the mentality of HPC is to stay one step ahead of the herd, independant thinking from the herd and question whats being pumped out by the meedja to make the herd think as they do.