House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

Law Applied Equally To All Men

http://www.dailymail...n.html#comments

Precis

Cop crashes 'suspects car'

4 points and a £135 fine no ban.

You reckon a civvie would get the same?

:o

How convenient that a Sergeant comes along and says he asked them to move it. Highly convenient..:rolleyes:

How convenient that a Sergeant comes along and says he asked them to move it. Highly convenient..:rolleyes:

I'm shocked ccc. Are you insinuating that the law are above the law and that a senior police officer would perjure himself?!

I'm shocked - truly shocked - and disappointed in you.

:lol:

Cop crashes 'suspects car'

4 points and a £135 fine no ban.

You reckon a civvie would get the same?

That's about the going rate for a driver who mounts the pavement and kills someone, isn't it?

The two patrolman were said to have been asked to move the vehicle by a sergeant because it was in an unsafe place but it crashed further down the road.

Can't you read? The car crashed itself. Happens all the time.

Omg, first of all the punishment is far too lenient. But look at the pictures, the houses are miles from the road, looks like a quiet residential road and yet the car is completely f***ed. They must have been going well over 60 tocause that much damage!

I feel sorry for the owner as I know the majority of the people who own a car like this are enthusiasts who love their car!

Can't you read? The car crashed itself. Happens all the time.

Yes that's right! "The car mounted the pavement". If it had been someone else, "the driver lost control". :lol::blink: