House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bergy100

Antrim Road

Hi all, one of the house's I had on my shortlist has just gone Sale Agreed today, I have to say I am surprised to see it move as it looked waaayyyy overpriced. The house is admittedly in a great location off the Antrim Road and looks in great order, but, it was on at 80K over the ratable value and, at the end of the day, is a 3 bed property. Do you think this proves there are still people out there willing to pay "silly money" (ok haven't got the actual sale agreed figure) or are the RV figures not a good guide at all.

Love the bar in this property btw :)

http://www.propertypal.com/91-fortwilliam-park-antrim-road-belfast/83119

First thing is its on at offers around. Second thing it is sale agreed not sold. Happens all the time. Tag it and look for it coming back on. Seriously doubt its gone for anywhere near asking if it has even gone at all.

I saw this one myself (not intending to buy, just browsing) and thought it looked nice but still too expensive for me.

As said, I'd be surprised if someone has paid full price. Around North Belfast I've saw plenty of "Sale Agreed" signs go back to "For Sale". That doesn't mean this one will fall through though. Keep your eye on it over the coming weeks/months.