House Price Crash Forum

Woman Accused Of Stealing £6.99 Bag Of King Prawns

HOLA441
HOLA442

An interesting point of case for my learned friends don't you think? I imagine they could make vast sums of money arguing the toss over this!

As well as making up a language only 2 people speak, the thief and his mate billy from the pub who can interpret it.

ECHR case if they refuse to pay the £1,000 per word.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

The CPS are incompetent fools who spend like no tomorrow, and legal aid solicitors have to be the biggest parasite on the public sector payroll.

Less said about the filth the better.

PS I love the way that guy with cerebral palsy who was thrown out of his wheelchair and battered with a truncheon by a scum pig was told it was in his interest by the police complaints authority last week, you really could make that up.

HOLA446
HOLA447

No, the correct policy when shoplifting is to buy one legit and keep the receipt then nick loads more one at a time and just show the receipt if challenged. When you got enough return one of them for a refund.

Sadly our criminal classes are so dumbed down these days they can't figure this out.

Pikeys have