House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Scandal Of Midwife Who 'ran Off With A Married Man Who She Met While Delivering His Baby'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392095/Midwife-probed-delivering-baby-beginning-affair-married-father-days-later.html

A midwife is being investigated after she delivered a couple's baby... and then ran off with the new mother's husband.

Rebecca Lewis and Ian Malin, the newborn's father, began their affair by becoming Facebook friends just days after the birth.

Five months later, Mr Malin quit the family home to move in with her, leaving his wife Sarah heartbroken.

Miss Lewis is now understood to be under investigation by the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and Mrs Malin has launched divorce proceedings.

Miss Lewis, a 36-year-old mother-of-three, met the Malins while on duty at Swansea's Singleton hospital when Mrs Malin went into labour on October last year.

Days after the birth, all three became Facebook friends. Initially Mrs Malin, 33, thought the friendship a nice gesture and had no inkling of the midwife's intentions.

But soon Mr Malin, 39, a nurse at another nearby hospital, began regularly staying overnight with 'friends'.

I wonder what's going to happen to the midwife, has this really breached any code of conduct? Clearly it isn't down to one person as the husband could have said no.

I would have given the midwife who delivered little Miyagi one :unsure:

Well, whatever the rights and wrongs of this case, I do think the Mail deserves some kind of prize for the 'foetal attraction' tagline over the picture, that's a real corker!

I would have given the midwife who delivered little Miyagi one :unsure:

:D:D:D

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Online social networking is destructive in a massive way. It is obvious when a female fancies a guy and more so if the girlf. or wife is in the room with them. why the poor lass didn't twig with the FB friend request I don't know.

Well, whatever the rights and wrongs of this case, I do think the Mail deserves some kind of prize for the 'foetal attraction' tagline over the picture, that's a real corker!

Not as bad as the name of the hospital... I mean, really. Singleton Hospital?

:D:D:D

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Online social networking is destructive in a massive way. It is obvious when a female fancies a guy and more so if the girlf. or wife is in the room with them. why the poor lass didn't twig with the FB friend request I don't know.

You don't think the newly become mother might have been a little distracted with other issues rather than focussing on the fact someone might be hitting on her hubby?

Although it has to be said social networking makes it's far easier.