House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

profitofdoom

Sexy Mp

Highest labour MP is at number 12. I always suspected the party of favouring deformed butch lesbians types. "Vote Labour, Vote Ugly Chops"

Nadine Dorries for me.

My favorite politician though is Kristy Williams. Filth

Kirsty-Williams-LD.jpg

Harry Potter's now a contact lens wearing transexual Tory MP for Norwich North?

Didn't see that one coming

______

They seem to be women whose appearance varies wildly. You think they look OK then you click on the google images search link and you're instead left thinking hmmm, not so sure now.

Nadine Dorries for me.

My favorite politician though is Kristy Williams. Filth

Kirsty-Williams-LD.jpg

I wonder when that picture was taken as she is 40 apparently. She looks very good for 40 IMO.

ah luciana in a well deserved no 1.

Blears in a 69 on the other hand, not so convinced by. That said, always thought may be a bit of a goer.

edit - added a t.

Harry Potter's now a contact lens wearing transexual Tory MP for Norwich North?

Didn't see that one coming

______

They seem to be women whose appearance varies wildly. You think they look OK then you click on the google images search link and you're instead left thinking hmmm, not so sure now.

I think she's FL anyway.

If I'm honest with myself, I've lost count of the number of people I've had unplumbable crushes on, who still exist decades later and I would barely notice at a party. ((Perhaps to a lesser degree) the reverse is true as well, and, given the odds of appearing to be the 'alpha male' in their eyes are very rare, they were far less likely to have had the crush in the first place.)

Nature can be cruel. She certainly leads us a merry dance.

I have a customer who I had a crush on as a 15 year old.She looks like a very well worn Gail Tilsley/Platt/McIntyre now.

I like Penny Mordaunt. Perhaps not technically the best looking. But definitely the filthiest looking IMO.

2347378594.jpg

Penny_Mordaunt_Portsmouth_North_MP.jpg

F_200609_september2_212862a.jpg

Margaret Beckett isn't in last place. In fact she's only 11th bottom. What the %^&* is going on?