House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashConnoisseur

Santander Endowed With Ample Assets.

''These idiots embarrass us': Anger in Newcastle as locals slam Geordie Shore after its first episode':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1391036/Geordie-Shore-slammed-angry-Newcastle-locals-embarrassing.html

article-1391036-0C42A21900000578-563_634x478.jpg

Tight squeeze: Holly Hagan tries to do up her basque round her ample assets as she prepares for the hot tub party

[...snip...]

Holly, a loan advisor for Santander regretted her behaviour after watching the first show on Tuesday night and tweeted that she: 'Feels embarrased (sic) and ashamed I was a drunken idiot on the first ep and I'm scared of what's comin next! I'm 18 I make mistakes like everyone.'

still better than an episode of the Apprentice....she feels remorse for doign what comes naturally, whereas the twats on the Apprentice feel its everyone elses fault.

They look, behave and dress exactly like the girls did on nights out up there 20 years back, except that in those days they mostly had fake blonde hair pulled up into a top-knot with bits dangling down.(onion-heads). The lads look a bit leaner and fitter than the average Geordie did back then.

So what the locals are complaining about I don't know.