House Price Crash Forum

Do You Believe House Prices Are About To Collapse?

HOLA441

So Bilbo Baggins sat down and wrote the tale of the time of men, the time of the fellowship of the HPC breathen in their quest for the daily mail poll. A time when the HPC battled all night with the evil doers of EA. This truly was a quest that men, elves and dwarves could be proud of...

Edited by The Masked Tulip

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I've pumped in about 20 and its made sod all difference - I really believe that this thing is logging IP adds.

That means that there are only about 200 people voted on this thing.

must be thousands of individual voters, who wouldn't have a click when they're reading it? so it is going to take a lot to change it.

Anyone know when the poll closes? Would be great to know we're succeeded in some inverse-ramping for a change :D

HOLA446

hpc2.jpg

A terrific achievement; 51-49. what a turnaround from 42-58 at half time. A great moment in HPC history, when the call to arms was sounded. Where were you on that fateful day? I'm so proud... sob sob...

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

So Bilbo Baggins sat down and wrote the tale of the time of men, the time of the fellowship of the HPC breathen in their quest for the daily mail poll. A time when the HPC battled all night with the evil doers of EA. This truly was a quest that men, elves and dwarves could be proud of...

I'm 5'11 so I aint no dwarf!!!

Though I do have big ears... so I might be a an elf....

BTW...

When is a Dwarf NOT a Dwarf??

Here we go......

When he's sucking of an elf.....

Then he's a Goblin!!!

HOLA4410

A terrific achievement; 51-49. what a turnaround from 42-58 at half time. A great moment in HPC history, when the call to arms was sounded. Where were you on that fateful day? I'm so proud... sob sob...

oprah-crying-last-show.jpg

Edited by athom

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Is there a quicker way to delete cookies on Firefox? I'm getting bored now. :P

easier using IE with the internet options window opened via the windows control panel resized so both are up at the same time. Now if only i had no script on IE it wouldn't reload all the ads as well

Edited by athom

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

I use chrome - its has a very quick way of cleansing cookies.. + its a very nice little browser! While I'm on the subject, Dolphin is a lovely browser for android.

Oh gawd im watching QT now.

And drinking red wine.

I feel a trip to curry's coming on.....

KEEP VOTING ON THIS THREAD !!!! GET IT TO 52%!!!!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Ctrl + Shift + Del then click Details and untick everything apart from cookies and press enter. Change the "Time range to clear" drop-down to the correct time-frame eg if you first voted in the last hour then leave it. and press enter

Next time you click press Ctrl + Shift + Del it remembers these settings so you only need to press enter. Quick as y'like

Edited by Bubble&Squeak

HOLA4419

Ctrl + Shift + Del then click Details and untick everything apart from cookies and press enter. Change the "Time range to clear" drop-down to the correct time-frame eg if you first voted in the last hour then leave it. and press enter

Next time you click press Ctrl + Shift + Del it remembers these settings so you only need to press enter. Quick as y'like

Ta, reckon I've done about 100 now.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Excellent work everyone, have to sleep but i fully expect to wake up to the headline

"Poll has shown: Majority in the UK now expect house prices are about to collapse!"

Give it a few days and wait for the flood to hit my rightmove search area

:lol:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

You're very funny folks.

Aren't you rather loading the poll? A pyrrhic victory?

Oh go on then, I'll vote for you.

What makes you think the other side isn't loading it too?

(envision thousands of EAs, who have nothing better to do anyway due to lack of customers, sitting in front of their PCs clicking away all day...)

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

No I don't. I think we will see a gradual decline now in general with some areas maintaining their value. There are too many safety nets now to prevent the mass repossession of houses as we saw in the 90's. I don't think we will ever see the 50% or even 30% more off prices as predicted by many on here. Plus of course even at the bottom the house you want may not be for sale. I would say if the house you want comes on the market buy now whilst the market is stagnant, you should get a good price.