House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruraBuoy

Super-Injunctions

Who cares?

There's a daily mail story today saying what a womaniser he's always been.

I wonder what the outcome of all of this will be? Seems to me ironic that he wanted to use his 'right to family life' as an excuse to cheat on his wife.

The right thing in my opinion, is to make the right of free speech the greater right. Then you can let the public decide what is in the public interest, not a judge.

Privacy means Secrecy. Secrecy is the enemy of trust.

Ive been through Spaghetti Injunction, somewhere near Brum I beleive.

Seems to me ironic that he wanted to use his 'right to family life' as an excuse to cheat on his wife.

It is.

And a judge who gave him a superinjunction should have told him so and refused.

Seems to me ironic that he wanted to use his 'right to family life' as an excuse to cheat on his wife.

Ironic or shrewd?

You have never had a newspaper thrown at you across the breakfast table (Nap)

In retrospect this piece from the 'Daily Mash' in April seems to be an oblique reference to this whole affair (as it were). That or it is an utter coincidence.....

My link

Who cares?

Exactly....who is he anyway? don't care who he is or people like him that are in the entertainment business do in their private life.....certain people in jobs of moral responsibility, well that is a completely different kettle of fish.....don't do as I do, do as I say.....then all should be revealed, all the gory details, in the public interest, me says. ;)