House Price Crash Forum

Bbc Name Ryan Giggs

Game_Over

If you can understand something that is potentially libellous why not recognise an injunction?

Both are legal figments of societys imagination. ;)

I think quite a lot of the anger in this case is driven by old fashioned morality not society's imagination.

If the claims of the Twitter posters were untrue then I do not think many people would have an issue with them being sued for libel

The problem is that it seems clear that the allegations of an affair seem to be accurate. As a consequence the Human Rights Act is being abused so that adultery can be kept secret. The law and the judiciary is essentially lining itself on the side of promoting the Lie rather than the Truth.

How is that any different from those totalitarian, undemocratic regimes that our rulers are only too quick to spend public money and lives destroying with armed force.

When it comes to rank hypocrisy the British establishment still leaves the rest of the world gasping and flailing in its wake.

No other nation even comes close

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think quite a lot of the anger in this case is driven by old fashioned morality not society's imagination.

If the claims of the Twitter posters were untrue then I do not think many people would have an issue with them being sued for libel

The problem is that it seems clear that the allegations of an affair seem to be accurate. As a consequence the Human Rights Act is being abused so that adultery can be kept secret. The law and the judiciary is essentially lining itself on the side of promoting the Lie rather than the Truth.

How is that any different from those totalitarian, undemocratic regimes that our rulers are only too quick to spend public money and lives destroying with armed force.

When it comes to rank hypocrisy the British establishment still leaves the rest of the world gasping and flailing in its wake.

No other nation even comes close

Firstly you're pretending you know what you're talking about.

Second, you're presenting allegations as facts. I'm guessing you're neither Ryan Giggs nor Imogen Thomas. From your posts it appears you're more likely an employee of Mr Murdoch.

Third, you're extrapolating one story Murdoch wished to print and was legally prevented from so doing after consideration by different, multiple judges, into totalitarianism.

Finally, you are pretending that Murdoch (in this case, since this is the only case we're discussing) is somehow the keeper of the nations moral code, the guardian of all that is good and this can only be exemplified if you personally are permitted the right via his commercial corporation to be told whatever it is he wishes to tell you about any person Ryan Giggs may or may not choose to have sex with.

You're full of sh1t ergo you probably DO work for Murdoch.

If you really think Ryan Giggs private life puts you in personal and mortal danger of an otherwise totalitarian state you really need to get laid more, or perhaps at all.

p.s. How's your car?

Firstly you're pretending you know what you're talking about.

Second, you're presenting allegations as facts. I'm guessing you're neither Ryan Giggs nor Imogen Thomas. From your posts it appears you're more likely an employee of Mr Murdoch.

Third, you're extrapolating one story Murdoch wished to print and was legally prevented from so doing after consideration by different, multiple judges, into totalitarianism.

Finally, you are pretending that Murdoch (in this case, since this is the only case we're discussing) is somehow the keeper of the nations moral code, the guardian of all that is good and this can only be exemplified if you personally are permitted the right via his commercial corporation to be told whatever it is he wishes to tell you about any person Ryan Giggs may or may not choose to have sex with.

You're full of sh1t ergo you probably DO work for Murdoch.

If you really think Ryan Giggs private life puts you in personal and mortal danger of an otherwise totalitarian state you really need to get laid more, or perhaps at all.

p.s. How's your car?

Anyone should be allowed to say whatever they like without getting threatened with prison for it. And yes, this principle extends even to those you don't like much.

Speech is free and can only ever be taken away.

Anyone should be allowed to say whatever they like without getting threatened with prison for it. And yes, this principle extends even to those you don't like much.

Speech is free and can only ever be taken away.

Straw man Injin.

Again.

You've nothing of value to add here.

Again.

If you want to say what you like about Ryan Giggs then say it and stop hiding behind your little straw men.

If you haven't shut up for a change. You're anarcho troll nonsense is just that. Nonsense.

Straw man Injin.

Again.

You've nothing of value to add here.

Again.

If you want to say what you like about Ryan Giggs then say it and stop hiding behind your little straw men.

If you haven't shut up for a change. You're anarcho troll nonsense is just that. Nonsense.

I understand that a consistent and logical approach will ruin your argument.

My advice on it is to man up. You already know what I am going to say, already know I am right and bleating won't fix it or make it go away.

I understand that a consistent and logical approach will ruin your argument.

My advice on it is to man up. You already know what I am going to say, already know I am right and bleating won't fix it or make it go away.

Straw argument again. You're not even a good anarcho troll.

My argument is simple and consistent.

If you want to say something about Ryan Giggs private life - man up and say it.

You claim you have have a right to hear and say whatever you like - Here's you chance.

You can't because that would reveal your argument to be false.

Put up or shut up anarcho troll.

Straw argument again. You're not even a good anarcho troll.

My argument is simple and consistent.

If you want to say something about Ryan Giggs private life - man up and say it.

You claim you have have a right to hear and say whatever you like - Here's you chance.

You can't because that would reveal your argument to be false.

Put up or shut up anarcho troll.

I don't want to say anything about ryan giggs. Couldn't care less.

I want anyone to say anything about anyone else at all without getting attacked, kidnapped and caged.

I don't want to say anything about ryan giggs. Couldn't care less.

I want anyone to say anything about anyone else at all without getting attacked, kidnapped and caged.

I'll take that as a shut up.

Some anarchist you turned out to be. Scared sh1tless of your own shadow.

I'll take that as a shut up.

Some anarchist you turned out to be. Scared sh1tless of your own shadow.

This doesn't work either.

I'm not interested in Giggs.

Just in the principle - anyone should be able to say anything they like without facing prison - even >gasp<, scumbags like murdoch.

This doesn't work either.

I'm not interested in Giggs.

Just in the principle - anyone should be able to say anything they like without facing prison - even >gasp<, scumbags like murdoch.

Straw man. AGAIN.

That isn't the principle, rather just something you've invented in your head as being desirable in Injin's anarcho world. Creating your own imaginary principle doesn't help, sorry.

Injin world may exist for injin but not for anyone else, for which we should all be grateful.

* thanks for the sign Bosh, it's a good 'un :D

Straw man. AGAIN.

That isn't the principle, rather just something you've invented in your head as being desirable in Injin's anarcho world. Creating your own imaginary principle doesn't help, sorry.

Injin world may exist for injin but not for anyone else, for which we should all be grateful.

* thanks for the sign Bosh, it's a good 'un :D

This is reality and principle.

Anyone should be able to say anything they like without going to jail for it.

End of story.

This is reality and principle.

Anyone should be able to say anything they like without going to jail for it.

End of story.

Fraid not.

It's what you have created in your head as the reality and principle. Entirely different things.

Just as you have created in your head a world where corporations, countries and legal systems don't exist as a matter of principle.

It's easy to see how in would be inconsistent in your head for any specific legal case in a specific country under a specific legal system could ever exist either I suppose.

But it's still only a make believe Injin head world I'm afraid. Not reality. Except for you of course, which is fine, just irrelevant.

Fraid not.

It's what you have created in your head as the reality and principle. Entirely different things.

Just as you have created in your head a world where corporations, countries and legal systems don't exist as a matter of principle.

No, they don't exist. This is a fact. Football teams don't exist either.

It's easy to see how in would be inconsistent in your head for any specific legal case in a specific country under a specific legal system could ever exist either I suppose.

But it's still only a make believe Injin head world I'm afraid. Not reality. Except for you of course, which is fine, just irrelevant.

Facts don't care about majority opinion.

You know all this.

No, they don't exist. This is a fact. Football teams don't exist either.

Facts don't care about majority opinion.

You know all this.

Claiming things you believe exist in your head to be facts is no different to pretending your imaginary friends exist.

It's fine for you in your head but it doesn't make it so.

But do please carry on with your imaginary principles and imaginary facts if it makes you happy.

You know all this too.

Claiming things you believe exist in your head to be facts is no different to pretending your imaginary friends exist.

It's fine for you in your head but it doesn't make it so.

I agree.

That's why countries, corporations and footballs teams do not exist.

I propose a test. And those things all collpase upon testing.

I agree.

That's why countries, corporations and footballs teams do not exist.

I propose a test. And those things all collpase upon testing.

I'm not interested in your imaginary world that only exists in your head Injin.

It's irrelevant to me and to Ryan Giggs, which is all I am interested in.

Cya.:)

Your interest isn't of relevence.

Facts remain.

It's of relevance to me which is all that's important. Couldn't care less about you and your imaginary principles which exist only in your imaginary mind.

The imaginary facts which must be revealed in your imaginary head according to your imaginary principles presumably relayed to you by the imaginary corporation which doesn't exist about the man who plays for the imaginary team which are the subject of an imaginary court order which you have no interest in?

Straw man yet again.

If you want to know ask him. If you don't don't. Nobody cares except you and your imaginary friend and even he doesn't.

It's of relevance to me which is all that's important. Couldn't care less about you and your imaginary principles which exist only in your imaginary mind.

The imaginary facts which must be revealed in your imaginary head according to your imaginary principles presumably relayed to you by the imaginary corporation which doesn't exist about the man who plays for the imaginary team which are the subject of an imaginary court order which you have no interest in?

Straw man yet again.

If you want to know ask him. If you don't don't. Nobody cares except you and your imaginary friend and even he doesn't.

You are the one with the active imagination.

people caring is also irrelevent.

Archived