House Price Crash Forum
homeless

Christine Lagarde To Lead Imf

well well well, it seems osborne has dealt the hand.

this woman is a creator of the european dream, her and others created the euro and now they wish to put her in charge of the imf. What is her real remit? to save the euro, to

continue the work to imalganate europeans and to protect the powerfull tools used to achieve this.

a last throw of the dice or a bitch from hell for anyone like me that wants the undemocratic european fiddle to end.

i only want a vote but they wont allow me this, some democracy ehhhh

Fingered German surpluses as being a key fault line of the Euro area going against the prevailing opinion that it was all the Irish/Greek/Spiks fault.

Just out of interest, do you also spell the pound and dollar with an initial capital or is this affectation just for the euro?

From what I've seen of her on Bloomberg I like her. Her credentials speak for themselves. Just as long as it's not someone for the old boys club!

Yes, but it shows you that the political party in power in the Uk prefer anyone apart from a brit, shows how much hate the have to other parties.

Yes, but it shows you that the political party in power in the Uk prefer anyone apart from a brit, shows how much hate the have to other parties.

That would depend on the Brit wouldn't it? If you're refering to a certain "One eyed Scottish idiot".......... :rolleyes:.

Does Lagarde know the secret handshake?

It's a given that nobody would ever end up in such a position without being a lifetime member of our masonic bankster elite.

It's a given that nobody would ever end up in such a position without being a lifetime member of our masonic bankster elite.

New IMF leader just in time for Bilderberg in two weeks time.

Except they're quite happy to support Mandelson for the WTO.

So you're talking nonsense again, unless you actually think Brown would be a good choice for the IMF.

Edited by Goat

Wasn't she on one of those film style documentaries recently? If it was her she seemed to talk a lot of sense.

Inside Job.

In the film she says "I think the financial industry is a service industry, it should serve others before it serves itself."

no photos of her....... in her younger synchro swimming days on google ...had a look......... just out of curiosity !

So if a bankster can talk the talk, some of you lot seem thoroughly turned on

Lagarde has been part of the Establishment that has decided bailouts are absolutely necessary to protect bankers from haircuts by chucking taxpayer money at them (including around £20bn this year from the UK so far).

She is also a part of the Franco-German axis that wishes to protect the Euro, even as this plunges its periphery into Depression

Frankly the IMF should be disbanded

Failing that, have it led by someone from a country/ region that is not insolvent. Or would it have been a terrific idea for Argentina to have led the IMF at the time they went with begging bowl to the IMF?

She's very capable as a technocrat but, personally I think she would be far too Eurocentric for this role. I think the net should be cast much wider than "the usual suspects".

Anyone but a brit? Maybe you should join the 'Gordon Brown for IMF' facebook page :P

She's certainly part of the existing order. Expect nothing but a continuation of the status quo.

Last week she was calling for increased immigration to France to bring down wages (not that they are very high to begin with) so she seems to be on the ultraliberal globalisation side of things.