House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nmarks

Facebook Campaign

Unaccustomed as I am . . . .

I would be very much obliged to anyone that can offer constructive help on getting a FaceBook campaign going.

The cause is one that I am sure fair-minded people would give their support to. What steps do I need to take in FaceBook?

Unaccustomed as I am . . . .

I would be very much obliged to anyone that can offer constructive help on getting a FaceBook campaign going.

The cause is one that I am sure fair-minded people would give their support to. What steps do I need to take in FaceBook?

Anyone?

Set up a group then send a request to your friends to join, and hope it snowballs??

Set up a group then send a request to your friends to join, and hope it snowballs??

+ post the details of your group on here for the HPC facebookers who will no doubt invite all their friends

+ send emails to all the newspapers/media you can think of

Found it.

On Facebook's front page (bottom right) is an option to create an account thingy for businesses, celebrities and organisations.

Thanks all.