House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
brocken spectre

Thinnest Garden In Uk

The rest of it appears to be...a bank car park!

car park

Back when I had my flat I shared the garden with downstairs, as it wasn't on the leasehold , and only on the freehold(which we owned 50/50). Other similar properties next door couldn't bring themselves to share and ended up with 2 stupid long thin gardens each.

I know this area really well, and honestly, I wouldnt want to live on this road, the traffic is pretty heavy during rush hour and weekends, so relaxing in the garden would be a must, except you cant because Barclays bank car park has eaten it :blink:

The price is pretty astounding especially if you consider you will never be able to park your car outside your home.

Edited by JustAnotherProle

Possibly an opticalIllusion.

I make this Garden approx 4ft wide;where has the rest of t gone?

BS

Don't worry - you can keep fit despite the rubbish garden - you have to vault over the sofa every time you come in/leave (photo 2 I think).

BS

And the Ea's particulars are most remiss. They describe the structure at the end of the gardenm as a 'shed', when it is clearly quality rental accommodation for migrant workers.

And the Ea's particulars are most remiss. They describe the structure at the end of the gardenm as a 'shed', when it is clearly quality rental accommodation for migrant workers.

Quite right, If you called it a Granny Flat annex you can add another 100k to the asking price! :lol:

I know this area really well, and honestly, I wouldnt want to live on this road, the traffic is pretty heavy during rush hour and weekends, so relaxing in the garden would be a must, except you cant because Barclays bank car park has eaten it :blink:

The price is pretty astounding especially if you consider you will never be able to park your car outside your home.

Plus one.....that road is noisy parking is worse, anyone desire dirty curtains?... only a few years ago you couldn't sell that for £150k......a stopgap pad that today you could quite possibly stop in permanently.....whereas yesterday you would say 'beggars can't be choosers', today you would say 'even the rich have little choice'. ;)

Stunning? Stunningly terrible maybe.. How the F**k is that worth more than 100k.. Madness..

The garden is bad but worse than that is the kitchen has a black worktop and no view.....that property has been staged to sell....trying their luck, anything is worth a try....any offers? :lol:

Yah but, no but, yah but, at least they can wear their "I'm a home owner" badge with pride. Sticking out their chest and sucking it in.

BS

Looks like some Victorian maisonette gardens I've seen. Narrow garden to start with, split in half.

The garden is bad but worse than that is the kitchen has a black worktop and no view.....that property has been staged to sell....trying their luck, anything is worth a try....any offers? :lol:

Yes, what is it with black worktops? I hate them.