House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Constable

Turd Ferguson Says Silver's Bottom Is In

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-finally-over-now-what.html

So the advice is to trade the July contract buying any dips between now and the end of June.

From a transaction cost point of view, other than trading the CME futures contract directly, the best way to do this is using spread betting - the IG spread on the July contract is just 3ยข (that is excellent value and remember that spread betting profits are tax free).

Edited by Constable

Better advice is just to buy physical in small(ish)amounts each month and sit on it. Price is going much, much higher in the coming years (think hundreds of dollars an ounce).

Better advice is just to buy physical in small(ish)amounts each month and sit on it. Price is going much, much higher in the coming years (think hundreds of dollars an ounce).

Ever the optimist.

The only reason that silver will hit hundreds of dollars an ounce, is because the paper will have been further debased.

Blimey !!! does that mean my gold will be priced in thousands of dollars an ounce !!!

More to the point what will the prices be in pounds sterling.

I only ask because I'm a UK resident and the money in my pocket says 'pound' on it.

The only reason that silver will hit hundreds of dollars an ounce, is because the paper will have been further debased.

Precisely.

Gold will go to $5000+ an ounce, oil to $200+ a barrel, wheat to $14 a bushel, natural gas to $20 etc etc.

Edited by Errol

Ever the optimist.

Blimey !!! does that mean my gold will be priced in thousands of dollars an ounce !!!

More to the point what will the prices be in pounds sterling.

I only ask because I'm a UK resident and the money in my pocket says 'pound' on it.

Yes and that pound is now worth around 50 pence in pre 1992 1 pence pieces.