House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wannabuyahouse

How This For A...well...shed Really!

That just looks terrible. Who the hell would pay money to get hair cut in there.

Probably under offer from house to the rear or to the side. Turn into a garage/parking.

Parking to front and side

Yes...so long as its just for a Smart car...or a triangular shaped car like a Bond Bug. :lol:

I can only imagine that it just has value for whoever owns the properties next to it.

The thing that gets me is that they are not even sure if its freehold. If it is, then £10,000 for a bit of land that you can run a business from is not bad. If it isnt freehold, then its £10,000 for a second hand shed which you could buy new and still have change....

The thing that gets me is that they are not even sure if its freehold. If it is, then £10,000 for a bit of land that you can run a business from is not bad. If it isnt freehold, then its £10,000 for a second hand shed which you could buy new and still have change....

Well the RV is over two grand so if its based on fair and maintainable trade (probably) then 10K aint bad. It can't be on on anything else IMO.

I'm taking the devil's advoate position on this one. It has ransom value. The owner of the property behind would be crazy NOT to buy it - it would add at least 10k to his own house to have such an eyesore removed, not even allowing for the extra parking space. At the moment, it's detracting from the value of his own property.

£10k might even be undervalued ...

its not a shed its a 'timber cottage'