House Price Crash Forum

'mostly Detached'

HOLA441

I came across this RM description, which is a new one on me:

"A charming two bedroom mostly detached cottage style property situated adjacent to St. Mary s Church ..."

Not only mostly detached, it's also right next to a boozer. Very charming.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33321566.html

Edited by Tenubracon

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I came across this RM description, which is a new one on me:

"A charming two bedroom mostly detached cottage style property situated adjacent to St. Mary s Church ..."

Not only mostly detached, it's also right next to a boozer. Very charming.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33321566.html

It is not right next door to a boozer. There is the extensive churchyard of St Mary’s in between it and the Lamb, a medieval pub (the oldest in Eastbourne.) The place next door is actually an Indian restaurant, a good and busy one, but with a strong smell of curry emanating from the kitchens every night. The main road, Church Street is very busy, and indeed the house is overpriced, as you would expect. The quieter parts of Old Town down the hill are pleasant enough, although expensive.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

It is not right next door to a boozer. There is the extensive churchyard of St Mary’s in between it and the Lamb, a medieval pub (the oldest in Eastbourne.) The place next door is actually an Indian restaurant, a good and busy one, but with a strong smell of curry emanating from the kitchens every night. The main road, Church Street is very busy, and indeed the house is overpriced, as you would expect. The quieter parts of Old Town down the hill are pleasant enough, although expensive.

OK, so it's between a boozer and a curry house. Still doesn't really sell it to me, I'm afraid. And that's before you take account of the Prince Albert just down the road, which has live bands several times a week.

HOLA448