House Price Crash Forum
red

Singing Pig Forum...

Guest X-QUORK

Calling himself Bill Gates won't change the fact that his mother clearly smoked and drank heavily whilst pregnant with him. What a moron! :rolleyes:

Guest muttley

Just to test out his "STRs are spending their deposits" theory,are there any STRs who would say that applies to themselves?

To qualify it,are there any STRs who have less of a deposit than when they sold?

Not me.

Just to test out his "STRs are spending their deposits" theory,are there any STRs who would say that applies to themselves?

To qualify it,are there any STRs who have less of a deposit than when they sold?

Not me.

Nor me. More than breaking even. The real beaut, of course, is watching prices creep down having realised my paper profits...

;)

Guest Bart of Darkness
I thought the singing pig was closing down.

Shrinking Pig

15 Guest(s), 9 Registered Member(s) are currently online. (total 24)

HPC figures for the same time:

109 guests, 70 members 6 anonymous members (total 185)

Goodnight little piggies.

Not me.

Nope + I had been mortgage free for 7 years

Guest The_Oldie
Nope + I had been mortgage free for 7 years

Ten years for me and I'm not touching the interest on my capital.

Two of those 24 are you and me lurking! :)

Don't forget me :D.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Two of those 24 are you and me lurking!

Don't forget me :D .

Is there anyone left on the Sinking Pig who isn't a lurking HPC poster?

:)

I think he found out that SpongeBob is a gay icon and that an avatar with him wriggling his butt suggestively was perhaps asking for trouble!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/t...dio/2313221.stm

Sorry to dissapoint you but if you find something about spongebob's ass iconic then I am afraid you are the queen sweetie !

Edited by kissmyb

Guest Bart of Darkness
Sorry to dissapoint you but if you find something about spongebob's ass iconic then I am afraid you are the queen sweetie !

Oooh, you bitch! I'll scratch your eyes out!

Edited by Bart of Darkness

Yup. Saw this thread and decided to check them out. Quite scary. Ecspecially a guy called minty who aims at getting 'under 25yr old entreprenuers' to 'get rich' using his property investment schemes. His slogan is

----"Dont WAIT to buy property..........

BUY property and wait "

----End of Year 2 Say a modest 6% increase in valuation to say £212000

----OK so in Year 2 you have made return on gross price £12000 (better than £1005 from the bank )

But you have actually made a profit of the £42000 - the discount you got at the start .. Invest £1000 and get profit of £42000 - in 2 years - What is the rate of return on that - do you understand that

----We are a property investment club and are dealing with abount 50 under 25 investors. We provide deals which give a cashback which means that you are never actually reducing your initial capital. E.G. you buy a property from us which requires an up front investment of £3000. On completion you get a cashback of £2000. Now you have £5000 to invest. Which is and increase of 66.7% on your initial cap

The guy scares me. So I did some incoherent bear flaming. Oops.

----

Yup. Saw this thread and decided to check them out. Quite scary. Ecspecially a guy called minty who aims at getting 'under 25yr old entreprenuers' to 'get rich' using his property investment schemes. His slogan is

----"Dont WAIT to buy property..........

BUY property and wait "

----End of Year 2 Say a modest 6% increase in valuation to say £212000

----OK so in Year 2 you have made return on gross price £12000 (better than £1005 from the bank )

But you have actually made a profit of the £42000 - the discount you got at the start .. Invest £1000 and get profit of £42000 - in 2 years - What is the rate of return on that - do you understand that

----We are a property investment club and are dealing with abount 50 under 25 investors. We provide deals which give a cashback which means that you are never actually reducing your initial capital. E.G. you buy a property from us which requires an up front investment of £3000. On completion you get a cashback of £2000. Now you have £5000 to invest. Which is and increase of 66.7% on your initial cap

The guy scares me. So I did some incoherent bear flaming. Oops.

----

Obviously the supply of muppets is so exhausted that these highly reputable investment clubs are having to resort to grooming (almost) minors.