House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geezer466

Hm Visit To Republic Of Ireland

Armed British police guard the Queen in Dublin after protests against her visit

Sounds like a credible threat if the Irish state are prepared for British armed police to accompany her on the visit! Damage limitation and all that shifting the blame if it all goes teets up.

To be honest I don't know why we are making the effort they clearly don't want her or anything to do with us as they still see as as Empire imperialist's

We should tell them they are not getting our money either the ungrateful feckers.......

We should tell them they are not getting our money either the ungrateful feckers.......

:D

They are not. Whatever money we give them is meant to be given to our banks while it becomes a new debt on their backs.

I wouldn't be thankful about that.

When US presidents visit Ireland they bring their own bouncers.

I think Obama is turning up there in a few days too. They should check the toilets of Airforce 1 to make sure Strauss Kahn hasn't smuggled himself on board.