House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ianbarber63

Morgan Forbes : Madeira Hotel Development

Hi All,

Thanks for approving my application form for the forum chaps, I currently look after my uncle and aunts finances, just to make sure everything is tickity-boo and i came across an investment to which they've asked me to chase up on their behalf. I've done the initial "google" and not much have cropped up, they seem legitimate but can't find any other good soul on the internet talking about the progress of the development. My questions are:

1) Has anyone come across Morgan Forbes before, did you warrant the nature of their business or felt somewhat perturbed ?

2) How good of an investment are hotels these day, i think its similar to a time share deal but you also get monies from the rental.

3) Would you guys invest in Portugal in the current climate ?

Many thanks, I too will keep this board up to date once i've got in touch with Morgan Forbes.

Cheers

Ian.

3) Would you guys invest in Portugal in the current climate ?

Portugal and Invest are not words I would use in the same sentence at the moment. I suggest you look around this site for a while.