House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Bizarre Internet Craze 'planking' Claims Its First Victim After Man Plunges From Balcony To His Death

As thick as two short ones.

He's a candidate for the Darwin Awards.

It is thought Beale was on his way home after a night out with friends when he decided to try the high-risk move.

Were copious amounts of alcohol involved I wonder?

He's a candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Most Darwin awards seem to involve blokes + alcohol.

Planking is so last year, darling.

Try Train Punching or Tramp Lancing.

I can't watch that vid. (Have watched a similar one) - but have actually seen muppets in real life doing it too. Sadly they all lived with both legs intact.

Bizarre Dull Internet Craze 'planking' Claims Its First Victim Victory in attracting MSM attention After Man Plunges From Balcony To His Death, but hopes of product placement revenues are shattered now public recognise what kind of people do this kind of thing

fixed

What's up with kids these days?

When I were a lad, we just climbed pylons for our frisbee if we wanted a quick laugh.

The minute you put a sign up saying 'Keep Out! Danger of Death' its gonna attract youngsters for a bit of fun. We used to stash our bongo mags in the small substation to keep them secret.

TBH this planking nonsense is utterly dire. Kids must be desperately bored these days to come up with this.

..Bizarre Internet Craze..

Blame it on the internet.

Dangerous crazes existed before the internet and could get quite widespread but would just have been called bizarre crazes.

When I lived in a house share, my housemate decided to do this on one of the wall cabinets... yes it ripped it off the wall (they did get the prise photo just in time). I was not happy as it was a school night.

The photo was proper funny though.