House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Justice

Last Nights Propaganda

The government has become desperate to stem the flow of money out of the UK that they used the TV last night to warn us of all the troubles about buying abroad and for this they picked on Spain as an example. Now I’m not saying that land grab is not a possibility but I’ll still prefer to take my chances with the Spanish authorities than chucking my money at over priced property in the UK.

Other parts of Europe offer great bargains so the flow of money is unlikely to stop which is all good new for us and in case you are wondering I took my money out the UK 4 years ago and have no regrets

:D

The government has become desperate to stem the flow of money out of the UK that they used the TV last night to warn us of all the troubles about buying abroad and for this they picked on Spain as an example. Now I’m not saying that land grab is not a possibility but I’ll still prefer to take my chances with the Spanish authorities than chucking my money at over priced property in the UK.

Other parts of Europe offer great bargains so the flow of money is unlikely to stop which is all good new for us and in case you are wondering I took my money out the UK 4 years ago and have no regrets

:D

The point made in the programme was that Spanish properties are also completely over-priced

did you see those two women who have 900 properties on their books!! They seem to be having trouble selling any! They put it down to the fact that buyers come over from uk with 'high expectations' of what they can get for their money. Funny how ALL the buyers seem to have the same expectations! It must be all that sunshine making them a bit doolally.

did you see those two women who have 900 properties on their books!! They seem to be having trouble selling any! They put it down to the fact that buyers come over from uk with 'high expectations' of what they can get for their money. Funny how ALL the buyers seem to have the same expectations! It must be all that sunshine making them a bit doolally.

Were they really EA's? They just seemed like dopey Bolton housewives....

The ministry of propaganda was at it again today on the morning news, warning people that things can go wrong if you buy property abroad. You can also die crossing the road but the fact is government is seeing lot’s of smart money moving out the country and it’s starting to worry them

Strange we have location, location, location and now crash, crash, crash in the sun.

Best move I’ve made was getting of the UK and buying a place abroad so don’t be fooled by this spin from No 10

i know spain is over priced but other parts of europe are still doing well