House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

The Kelly Helicopter Mystery

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386967/Mystery-helicopter-landed-scene-Dr-Kellys-death-body-found.html

OK It's in the wail...

A helicopter mysteriously landed at the scene of Dr David Kelly’s death shortly after the body was found.

The aircraft only remained on the ground for five minutes before leaving, suggesting it either deposited or collected somebody or something.

Details from its flight log, released under the Freedom of Information Act, show that the helicopter – hired by Thames Valley police – landed at Harrowdown Hill in Oxfordshire at 10.55am on July 18, 2003, 90 minutes after the body was discovered by volunteer search teams.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386967/Mystery-helicopter-landed-scene-Dr-Kellys-death-body-found.html#ixzz1MJVwstUz

All suicides get a helicopter visit, dontchaknow

Somebody finds a body, calls police.

Local plod turns up and having read the Sun recognises the 'victim' calls boss.

Boss immediately recognises the significance of find and to cover **** calls special branch.

Somebody in special branch notifies the mandarins who say 'FFS get on a chopper and get down there to make sure'.

Time so far, about 25 minutes.

So, Special Branch, MI5 and a Whitehall mandarin all turn up in a helicopter to make sure their arses are collectively covered.

That's about as far as that conspiracy theory goes.

Boss immediately recognises the significance of find and to cover **** calls special branch.

Somebody in special branch notifies the mandarins who say 'FFS get on a chopper and get down there to make sure'.

So, Special Branch, MI5 and a Whitehall mandarin all turn up in a helicopter to make sure their arses are collectively covered.

sounds like a serious misuse of public funds at the very least.

Something along those lines could very well be what happened

But that, in itself, is an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory

That's why we used to have things like independent inquests in the UK so that as much evidence as possible was in the public domain and people could see that justice was being done. Simply maligning people who are sceptical of government narratives as being mentally unwell is probably cheaper and less time-consuming but, on-balance, I'd personally be happier with the inquests and unredacted flight logs

Police helicopters sometime get used in lieu of the air ambulance when the big green and yellow machine is otherwise busy. At least, that was the reason for my flight with Mr AirPlod and I'm very grateful.

Injured, unresponsive person, some distance from a road and no-one in the volunteer search team medically qualifed to certify death? That wouldn't be much use to the consipracy theorists at the Daiy Heil, now would it?

Police helicopters sometime get used in lieu of the air ambulance when the big green and yellow machine is otherwise busy. At least, that was the reason for my flight with Mr AirPlod and I'm very grateful.

Injured, unresponsive person, some distance from a road and no-one in the volunteer search team medically qualifed to certify death? That wouldn't be much use to the consipracy theorists at the Daiy Heil, now would it?

And the reason for the reported redacting of the flight log?

Come to think of it, have you even read the story? The helicopter in question was not a police helicopter. It was hired by the police

If it was for an innocent purpose why was it not disclosed during the inquest into the death?

I would support a proper inquiry into the death murder of Dr. Kelly. I doubt the authorities will ever let one take place.

Details from its flight log, released under the Freedom of Information Act, show that the helicopter – hired by Thames Valley police – landed at Harrowdown Hill in Oxfordshire at 10.55am on July 18, 2003, 90 minutes after the body was discovered by volunteer search teams.

If the chopper arrived 5 minutes BEFORE the death of Kelly, we'd have a story here ;)

There are unusual anomalies all over the place when you just look at the way that the death of Dr Kelly was handled and the subsequent investigations.

The flight log has been available for a while and unfortunately further complicates things. Flight log.

Can I just take the opportunity to hypothesise that the helicopter was there to whisk Elvis away from the scene of the crime before some tedious apologist for Official Narratives does?

If the chopper arrived 5 minutes BEFORE the death of Kelly, we'd have a story here ;)

I think some of the speculation would be that perhaps the death occured earlier than suggested. Perhaps at about the same time as the helicopter was there.

It would be good if the DM could track down anybody who was at airfield where the helicopter took off from to get an idea of who was in it and if they liked american apple pie or not. ;)

One of your latest developing 'apps' is it? :D

You should 'shine' on the sherbert sugar show :lol:

In most instances 'f_roth' gets cut off the top

Dont quite know how you made that link to my apps? Care to enlighten? :D

I was thinking more about this story.

http://www.bbc.co.uk.../world-11469369

"if they liked american apple pie or not"

Where I used to live in Narfolk we used to get a Hercules come in everyday flying down the valley below radar height 50-100 ft going either to Mildenhall or Lakenheath.

You could also tell when the yanks were gi_ong to start something (gulf wars etc months in advance cos they would go into hyper mode flying out the jets and topping up the euro-bases with Xtra supplies!

I was followed by a black-ops helicopter (that made no noise) about 2.00am coming home late once but I saw him and flicked a 'V' thru sunroof and they boogered off.

Made me chuckle....little things, little things ;)

Probably Lakenheath as thats the main base, Feltwell (spook central) & Mildenhall are lessor bases, but do you know which C-130 it was as theres quite a few. Put it like this you wouldnt want the Spectre or Spooky II after you.

Interestingly the UK Govt prefers to use the C-130 K version to the newer J versions becuase the flight computer fitted to the J doesnt let our pilots do some of the things they can do in the K version like short take offs. I wont divulge any more though as I dont want to get into trouble or land some of my sources in trouble/out of a job if things like this are not to be discussed. :D

Ramstein is where all main communication for the US bases in Europe hook up to before heading over to the US. It depends on the op's as to what happens but I watched our Typhoons fly out to bomb Libya, they left around 8:33pm and 8:47pm under the cover of darkness back in March.

Interestingly there were lots of helicopter activity over Thetford Forest in the days leading up to the Royal Wedding, dont know what that was all about and we also saw something get dropped out of an aircraft possibly C-130 over Lakenheath one night when coming back from walking my dog, again dont know what that was about but the aircraft was quite high up altitude wise, no parachute was deployed but it was probably size of a small car.

Theres an apache that flies down from Colchester down the A120 most days to Stansted Airport and back again days and trust me you can hear that when it goes overhead. Do you think they were targetting you specifically if so do you know why?

One of the Blitish army helicopter training bases is around there - Thet.

That's why they were practise following me with night-vision @ XXXmph 2am on empty dual-carriagway on a virtually moonless night.

And I'm well aware about the use of 'injuns' during 2nd WW code and wot you lot get up to!

The Hercules would sometimes fly directly over us and if we were outside you could hear the vortexes giving off 'spooky' swooshing sounds (and smell the kerosene? exhaust fumes) - one for the 'X' files (Scotland - the 'Brave')

When I lived in Cambridge we used to watch Hurricanes, Spitfires and Messerschmitts coming in for servicing at Marshalls.

Must be pretty unique in the World to see that!

Whats an Injun or do you mean native american?

You mentioned Apaches first

The Elites in the USA have carved a huge Babylonian idol (Face of an Indian chief) out of a mountain

I mentioned apaches becuase thats a black ops helicopter AFAIK but do you mean this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Horse_Memorial as seen on Stephen Frys black cab trip across the us?

Still dont quite follow by what you mean "during 2nd WW code and wot you lot get up to", I think you know I'm just a one man band computer programmer who likes to walk his dog and has more than one eye for the ladies with a passing resemblance of Jason Statham. ;)

eurgh - you pervert!!! you like women that look like Jason Statham? That's just wrong.

I mentioned apaches becuase thats a black ops helicopter AFAIK but do you mean this http://en.wikipedia...._Horse_Memorial as seen on Stephen Frys black cab trip across the us?

;)

I read about the Babylonian Idol Chief nearly a decade ago - even the Indians know it is wrong & disagree with the 'authorities' forcing this monstrosity on them!

Moor bluddy 'pirate' connections!

Black cab > Hackney

late 12c., from O.E. Hacan ieg "Haca's Isle" (or possibly "Hook Island"), the "isle" element here meaning dry land in a marsh. Now well within London, it once was pastoral and horses apparently were kept there.

Bees knees also have 'hooks' for the pollen!

(One for you keen 'Covent' Gardeners ) :P

I was followed by a black-ops helicopter (that made no noise) about 2.00am coming home late once but I saw him and flicked a 'V' thru sunroof and they boogered off.

There you have it, folks. Erranta is personally followed by The Black Helicopters. :lol: