House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

Diana Film Paints Royals As "gangsters In Tiaras"

link

While Britain's royal family is basking in the afterglow of Cinderella-like royal wedding between Prince William and the former Kate Middleton, a new documentary is painting the young prince's family as a gang of thugs.

The provocative documentary about the death of Princess Diana, screened Friday in Cannes, depicts Prince Philip, the queen's husband, as a psychopath and the British royal family as racist "gangsters in tiaras."

"Unlawful Killing'' deals with claims that Princess Diana was murdered by the British establishment and the crime covered up.

An inquest held 10 years after Diana's 1997 death in a Paris car crash deflated claims of a conspiracy, blaming her driver and pursuing vehicles.

But the movie by actor Keith Allen, father of singer Lily Allen, revisits the theories and was reportedly funded by Mohammed el Fayed, owner of Harrod's, whose son Dodi was killed in the crash with Diana.

It has already been criticized in Britain for showing a picture of the dying Diana moments after the crash. And its harsh criticisms of Britain's "feudal" monarchy are sure to cause further furor.

The film was screened Friday on the fringes of the film festival for buyers and journalists.

Diana is the mother of Prince William, who is now honeymooning the Seychelles with his new bride, the Duchess of Cambridge. Their April 29 wedding at London's Westminster Abbey was watched by millions worldwide.

I will be watching this one, as will most of you I reckon.

I quite like Prince Philip.

I also do not envy them a life of public service. [i'd be happy with a couple of million, living a lazy, but content life on the Interest. ;)]

If Diana was killed, my guess would be the Arms industry. She was destroying billions in Landmine revenues.

[same thing with Movie Stars/Famous people. Whats the attraction of being recognised everywhere you go? Balls to that malarkey. I'll just have the dosh thankyou very much]

She was destroying billions in Landmine revenues.

I don't think so. Every billion lost in a landmine contract was more than made up for in billion(s) in cluster bombs.

They (mines) are still being made by the big arms suppliers, but they are not really required as it is easier, cheaper, and much safer for the 'defender' to drop cluster bombs.

It did however bring attention to the issue, and put the Ottawa treaty in place. Hasn't seemed to have changed the minds of the big players or 3rd world nations though.

I don't think so. Every billion lost in a landmine contract was more than made up for in billion(s) in cluster bombs.

I thought Cluster bombs were pretty much illegal to produce, sell or use in most countries?

Landmines is as good a guess as any.

Didnt I read somewhere, that all the cctv, and speed/road cameras, had been mysteriously turned off, along the route of Dianas final journey, on that night?

Which was highly unusual?

Didnt I read somewhere, that all the cctv, and speed/road cameras, had been mysteriously turned off, along the route of Dianas final journey, on that night?

I think we need to watch the film. I think Britain needs to watch such a film.

At least this film will open the worlds eyes as to just how stupid we are here for allowing this elite bunch of royal refuse to exist, or maybe not?

Whats the attraction of being recognised everywhere you go? Balls to that malarkey. I'll just have the dosh thankyou very much

If I were ever to be rich (highly unlikely) I'd rather be anonymous and rich.

Either that or keep a relatively low profile like J.K. Rowling.

And its harsh criticisms of Britain's "feudal" monarchy are sure to cause further furor.

Starting to sound like my cup of tea already.

There are some themes that catch the public eye and roll on for ages.

Jack the Ripper

John F Kennedy

Diana.

There will always be 'new' evidence to keep the story alive and make money.

I think that they have been selective about the facts with Phil the greek there in painting him as a Nazi that infiltrated the royal family.

He was born in greece, born a prince in a royal family. His family is danish - german so ofcourse he had german relatives. The nazi's were rising in power and hadnt become the evil that everyone comes to realise that they were with the gift of hindsight. Is anyone shocked to see a young prince at a state funeral with german relatives, of a royal family, that are nazi's at the time? (early 1930's)

At 18 he joined the royal navy and he fought in the war against germany. He was educated mostly in England but spent his early years in germany having been exiled from greece.

It is obvious how this film is going to be if they have been so economical over phil the greek. I am not in his fan club or anything and am aware that he may well be many things but it still makes such overt bias a little to bbc for my stomach.

Just admit you dream of becoming a bankster. :)

A NWO Bilderberg quisling is my ultimate ambition.

I quite like Prince Philip.

Funny how we all see things so differently.

I can't stand the bloke. Cold, hard and tight .....not that I actually know the man.

There's an article on it here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13394577

"Conor Nolan, Mr Al Fayed's spokesman, said the former owner of Harrods had invested £2.5m in the documentary."

"The film is more about what happened after the death of the Princess and less concerned with conspiracy theories about how it happened."

That'll disappoint a few.

She died because she was too damn rich and important to wear a seatbelt.

Physics is for the little people! - *SPLAT*.

Wasn't the only person who survived the crash the only one to be wearing a seatbelt?

Wasn't the only person who survived the crash the only one to be wearing a seatbelt?

Yes the bodyguard in the front seat. From recollection he still had to have his face rebuilt though.

At least this film will open the worlds eyes as to just how stupid we are here for allowing this elite bunch of royal refuse to exist, or maybe not?

I rather like our royal family. At a quid a taxpayer, there's hundreds of things I'd get rid of before touching the monarchy.

Parhaps I'm in the minority. But I doubt it.

I will likely watch it but dont think that I will gain anything from fayeds bought and paid for bias.

I rather like our royal family. At a quid a taxpayer, there's hundreds of things I'd get rid of before touching the monarchy.

Parhaps I'm in the minority. But I doubt it.

I don't know. There's a lot to justifiably hate about the whole institution, cost, and privelege but there are millions of more objectionable individuals in the country.

PRINCESS DIANA DEATH FILM COVER-UP

AN explosive new film which claims Princess Diana was murdered on the orders of the ­British Establishment has been banned in the UK, prompting allegations of a cover-up.

Unless the makers of Unlawful Killing cut 87 scenes from their hard-hitting documentary, it ­cannot legally be screened here.

“Diana did write a note alleging Prince Charles was planning an accident to her car.

“Yet that note was not revealed by the Metropolitan Police to the public and press – or the French police who first investigated the crash – for six years.”

“They are happening all the time. Important case files are put on hold for 50 years or more. We are obsessed with secrecy in Britain.”

I don't think the death of Diana is the interesting issue here, but the trend for secrecy in Britain is.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/256317/256317

This film will soon turn up on the usual internet download sites.

This is not like the days of "Spycatcher".

We are obsessed with secrecy in Britain.

As Sir Humphrey said in "Yes Minister", the official secrets act is there to protect officials, not secrets.

I posted this a few days ago HERE post 44.

The Royal family would prefer the revelations regarding Philip in particular are kept as quite as possible. Of course Cameron has recently prevented the freedom of information act being applied to the royals and from the information I've seen in relation to this I can understand why - the scandal surrounding MP's expenses would be insignificant compared with the Royal expense,and we've never been privy to their "security" costs,ever.

I did read recently about a book called The Rise and Fall of the House of Windsor in which the author (a monarchist) claims that when the Royals visit overseas they and all of their massive entourage go on a massive spending binge for clothes,accessories, jewelry,watches etc (consider that Charles has 150 full time servants alone). When they arrive they give the bill to the foreign country who then promptly passes it back to the home office - who pays up no questions asked,would you like to know how much ? Dream on. I would say to we have a right to know about all of their costs including security - aint gunna happen anytime soon it would seem.

- interesting footage of Henri Paul I've not seen before,hardly surprising.