House Price Crash Forum
Lepista

Internet Explorer Question

When I'm opening one of my favorite linked websites in internet explorer, I click on the favorites button (next to the webpage tabs).

Whenever I click on the little '>' next to the drop-down list of favorites, the drop-down list disappears. I then have to click on the favorites button again to bring up the list, to choose the next favorites page to open.

ALL other computers I use, the favorites list stays 'dropped down', so that you can open several pages at once.

It is most frustrating, and I can't for the life of me see how to make it act 'normally'. It has even survived through upgrading to IE8.

Can anybody help??? :(

Mods - can you leave this OT post up for a little while - this is the only forum I use, and I know there must be some geeky IT types who might be able to help me! :P

IE is sh*t so I don't use it, but from playing for 2 minutes

click on the star, then click the "pin the Favorites Center" icon in the top right of the window it just opened.

Or just press Ctrl+Shirt+i

IE is sh*t so I don't use it, but from playing for 2 minutes

click on the star, then click the "pin the Favorites Center" icon in the top right of the window it just opened.

Or just press Ctrl+Shirt+i

Where is the shirt key?

Ah, it depends on the blouser you are using. MS explorer is pants, firesocks is much better...

Idve thought theyve ironed out most bugs by now

try format c:/

else, you may need to buy a new computer.

Agreed. Sounds like you'll have to bin it.