House Price Crash Forum

Lesson 1 - How To Present Your House For Sale

HOLA441
HOLA442

For Goodness sake don't mention that the place is falling down, hopefully they won't notice :blink:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33888476.html

£250,000!

Unbelievable. At a guess, I'd assume the previous occupant is now either dead or in care - so who is asking this price? Greedy relative, greedy bank, greedy council, greedy EA?

Oh well, I'm sure some Russian billionaire will snap it up.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Looking from google sat view the garden is overgrown even then. Thats at least two years form the shot I suppose. It seems like a long battle on ownership and now get big money for complete ruin.

HOLA446

For Goodness sake don't mention that the place is falling down, hopefully they won't notice :blink:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33888476.html

£250,000!

Yeah, but so worth it for those stairs, the bathroom wallpaper, and the jungle out back.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

The stupid thing is that they've re-listed this house after it didn't sell the first time, and they've taken the exact same approach (there was a post on this house last year, if I remember correctly).

They couldn't spend £200 to have someone come in and clear the garden, but they're expecting someone to pay £250,000 for this heap.

HOLA4410

My first thought is, someone used to live in and love that house, what a shame. Now somone wants £1/4m to even allow someone else to start to fix it or just smash it down and build another "architect designed" horror.

This coutry's property disease will take some curing!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Looking around to see what you can get for £250k in Poole, I found this gem. So funny on so many levels!

The breathy, over excited EA drivel is pure comedy gold.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's got 'scam' written all over it! Especially the bit about buying the bulk deal, keeping the best 10 and then selling the rest as a bulk deal...

HOLA4413
HOLA4414