House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarman001

The Human Body

I can't remember if that was the exact name of the show, but it was on yesterday night... describing the heart and how it pushes red blood cells around the body etc etc... very interesting. However at the end they basically showed the last stages of a man's life, including his death! I found it very emotional though not sure if a step too far for t.v...?

I saw it too. I think there were warnings that scenes were distressing (There were on the EPG on my TV anyway).

It was discussed a lot last month:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8472195/BBC-to-show-mans-death-on-television.html

I thought it was handled well and may be the way most people would want it, as comfortable as possible.

I saw it too. I think there were warnings that scenes were distressing (There were on the EPG on my TV anyway).

It was discussed a lot last month:

http://www.telegraph...television.html

I thought it was handled well and may be the way most people would want it, as comfortable as possible.

One of my relatives just had a double heart bypass op

I was gonna ask if they get a complimentary DVD these days - on being released :)

It's taboo init. personally, I found it no more offensive than the new born baby making an entrance at the start.

Two things are certain in life. Death and taxes why hide it.

As Ken Dodd will eventually discover for himself.

Doddy made me giggle last night, he was describing the rough area where he grew up.

'If you paid the rent two months in a row, the Police would turn up and demand to know where you got the money'.