House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
classixuk

Renting Just Got Even Cheaper

Good morning, and boy is it!

I cannot believe how cheap renting has become. I did a search this morning on rightmove and fish4homes for homes to rent in my local area and boy, what a turnout!

All of these homes are in very nice areas (Woolton and Gateacre)!

Here we go:

1 bed period cottage with conservatory.....£350PCM

Lovely

Never fancied a small cottage? Prefer living in a flat?

How about this for £375pcm located in the conservation area of Gateacre Village.

Ok, so you've had enough of flats and small cottages? You'd like room to move a small family in?

How about a 2 bed semi? The kitchen wallpaper might need stripping but the house is in a great area and an absolute steal at just £495pcm or for £50 more why not throw on an extra bedroom?

Got a bit of a bigger budget, ego or family? Try this for size. Beautiful 4 bed link detatched in an excellent area for £800pcm

Finally, want to live like a millionaire? Well this street is where the £2-3 million homes are (no kidding)!. Why not live there yourself for just £1500pcm in a luxurious 4 bed detatched?

I think I best ring to arrange some viewings today!

P.S. Skinflint? Try a cheaper area! How about a 2 bed terrace for £305pcm in Anfield?

Edited by classixuk

I cannot believe how cheap renting has become. I did a search this morning on rightmove and fish4homes for homes to rent in my local area and boy, what a turnout!

And those are just asking prices as well ... you could probably get a few desperate landlords to cut their rent if you've got some excellent references and pay many months upfront.

It must be a tough life being a landlord these days. :D

Guest KingCharles1st

JEESUS..........

That 800 quid property would be 1500 down in Herts- you lucky sods. I suppose you have to put up with daily indescriminate death, 90% unemployment, dodgy language/accent, disease from open sewers, smells from the whale meat factory and bloody football- but even so... :P