House Price Crash Forum
Si1

Does Anyone Just Not Give A Sh*t Anymore?

House Prices irrelevent - I am disgusted at fellow human beings

Any 'victory' would not be worth it for the sh*t we have been thru'. It's too late, this is a lose-lose situation.

Any 'victory' would not be worth it for the sh*t we have been thru'. It's too late, this is a lose-lose situation.

Just in from the pub?

congratulations on your 12k posts!

get a drink and cheer up. the world won't end until 2012 at least, by then you may get to 20k posts :D

Chin up old boy, the show's just about to start, alas it won't be the truly deserving that are first against the wall but they'll get theirs in the end.

I am disgusted at fellow human beings

I think we are reaching a trough in the level of human depravedness we are seeing, it's dog eat dog out there. I'm amazed at how low people have gone, in every corner of society.

We will get back from this in time.

Yup - the UK is a particularly depressing place these days - full of smug gits - and otherwise full of very poor people whose lives have been wrecked by the Greatest Fraud of all time - the Property Ponzi/Pyramid Scam.... :angry:

Yup - the UK is a particularly depressing place these days - full of smug gits - and otherwise full of very poor people whose lives have been wrecked by the Greatest Fraud of all time - the Property Ponzi/Pyramid Scam.... :angry:

I think we are reaching a trough in the level of human depravedness we are seeing, it's dog eat dog out there. I'm amazed at how low people have gone, in every corner of society.

We will get back from this in time.

My OH's parents were telling us about a friend of theirs (6ft retired copper) who was mugged in broad daylight after visiting a cash machine. The cops got the 2 scum bags in this case but I think we will see society descend further as peoples' standards of living crash. The combination of the 'me-me' society, with it's misplaced sense of deservedness and assumed rights for instant gratification will meet headlong with the stark reality that the purse is empty.

I saw some advice here a while ago which is starting to make more sense. Drive an old car, dress plainly and don't draw attention to yourself as having anything worth taking.

You know folks, look around at the Universe all around you.

Marvel at the wonders, consier yourself lucky that you were not born as a worm, or a fly, or a chicken or a billion other life-forms that exists on this planet.

You are lucky to have been born a Human and lucky to be a relatively healthy Human in a part of the World free from starvation, many diseases, thirst or constant war.

You have so many positives.

Lagoo Nebula

article-0-0BEF581000000578-584_964x364.jpg

Inflation up , wages down , unemployment up , cost's of benefits up , immigration saturation and still more are coming , 1 million under 25's without jobs, more to join them this summer, 5 million on council housing waiting lists, cronic housing shortage, public sector jobs cuts, private sector jobs cuts, interest rates must rise or the £ will tank, oil rising , taxes up , over 60's not being able to afford to retire, and a few more things I cannot think of right now.

There will be a House Price Crash , the only thing is the whole economy is going to go with it and I don't know how it is all going to end up , whatever the outcome it is not going to be pretty. Im kind of looking forward to major upheavel which will bring change for the better with it after the dust has settled ( maybe take 20+ years ) but the bit inbetween im not looking forward to and I think many on here who want to see HPC are the same.

I am at this point also , I don't care about much these days , there will be some interesting times ahead

Having just watched a lot of news footage of Libya, Syria, Tunisia and Egypt, I was just counting a few blessings.

There was also a bit of Ed Miliband, though, which was enough to take the edge off.

Go live in Detroit, Mogadishu or some third world Islamist hell hole for a few weeks. If you make it out alive maybe you'll realise fighting for a bunch of ignorant, braindead self absorbed cretins is still preferable to living in constant fear of being stabbed, beaten and having everything you've ever laboured for stolen from you. And multiply that a few hundred times if you happen to be a woman or child.

The west is depraved, but it still retains a semblance of civility. Thats the choice we face, an imperfect country, or an evil world.

Don't Give A Sh*t Anymore

This is what happens when society puts profits before people. If they could charge rent for the pavements and for breathing the air they would if they could.

There was also a bit of Ed Miliband, though, which was enough to take the edge off.

He's got a funny head hasn't he , weird long shape and a big nose to go with it , horrible git !!

Go live in Detroit, Mogadishu or some third world Islamist hell hole for a few weeks. If you make it out alive maybe you'll realise fighting for a bunch of ignorant, braindead self absorbed cretins is still preferable to living in constant fear of being stabbed, beaten and having everything you've ever laboured for stolen from you. And multiply that a few hundred times if you happen to be a woman or child.

The west is depraved, but it still retains a semblance of civility. Thats the choice we face, an imperfect country, or an evil world.

But the way things are going in this country it might not be long before we are joining places like Detroit, Mogadishu or some third world Islamist hell hole.

Im with you. UK? Sh1t ere init?

"We do not hesitate to assert that there is no more terrible mockery of the whole culture of our lauded century than the fact that in the big cities more and more of the population have no place that they can call their own. The real key point of moral and family existence, hearth and home, is being swept away"

Edited by Dan1

Any 'victory' would not be worth it for the sh*t we have been thru'.

I don't agree with that at all. I still think there's a good chance we might see average house prices below 2x average single incomes.

He's got a funny head hasn't he , weird long shape and a big nose to go with it , horrible git !!

He's like Wallace re-imagined as a sex pest

Someone on last week's News Quiz said that when Ed Miliband talks, it looks as if there's another mouth inside his mouth, trying to get out.

:P:P

Pity there isn't one of those that means 'I nearly wet myself.'

Though I suppose it'd be a bit difficult with a face.