House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tommyboy

Shifting Tides

ok i started on this site back in the early days, didnt post for ages and have only recently made a few post

what i have noticed is the complete change of the masses

I get about alot and alway here this guy or the next with their simplistic viewsx on our economy

what has changed dramatically in the last few month which i havent seen in the last 5 year is every one knows summin is up, the news articals are comeing thick and fast, and the sentiment is changing

1 year ago i was working in a 20k job, in IT no hope of ever buying into property, last feb i get made redundent like a lot of people,

so i got £5k redundency, since feb i have started my own business and have assetts worth 75k now,

despite having the money to buy it is very simpl for me, i am going to rent for 3-4 years, i was never happy doing this before but can see that i would be very stupid to risk neg equity now

i think this site has been the most educating site i have ever visited and without it i feel i could have made so very diferent decisions

i cant wait for the next six months, i wake up every day wanting to know the $£ price, what oil prices are, where the ftse is , and of corse whats going on in the world of hpc

i have notice in the last few weeks that the forum has become a bit less interesting than it once was,

this is a shout out to all the hpc comunity, this is where it gets exciting, i want to see so more debates and more hype as it continues.

The next 6 months are so significant,

tell me where do you think we will be in 6 months?

1 year ago i was working in a 20k job, in IT no hope of ever buying into property, last feb i get made redundent like a lot of people,

so i got £5k redundency, since feb i have started my own business and have assetts worth 75k now,

despite having the money to buy it is very simpl for me, i am going to rent for 3-4 years, i was never happy doing this before but can see that i would be very stupid to risk neg equity now

i think this site has been the most educating site i have ever visited and without it i feel i could have made so very diferent decisions

What is the nature of your business? Sometimes I wish I had taken the plunge with some sort of business plan when I was made redundant 2 years ago.

Thing is, I never had a business plan, so I got a new job instead. Same old same old.

so i got £5k redundency, since feb i have started my own business and have assetts worth 75k now

Interesting tommyboy, what type of business are you in ?

Wow tommyboy, sounds like your business has really taken off! Could you share some tips on getting a business going? Is it an IT company?

i took the easy option

importing from china

deal with bikes and quads, is good profit at the moment but it could easily go belly up

am going to china in 2 weeks for a sourcing trip, could never of drempt doing this in my last job

to be honest it has been stressfulll, have had to deal with dodgy chinkies, who tried to keep £3k of my money but has been worth it

i can now see some light at the end of that tunnel

if anyone is interested in seeing my site it is www.inersia.co.uk isnt very good but have been so busy it is hard to keep maitaining a website when you work on your own

are u sugesting i run a doggy operation

how very dare you!!!

lol nah is all legit, am just geting vat registered

Think I've spoken to you b4, some dodgy gezza from Nottingham both ripped us off on eBay :angry:

If it wasn't you do watch out anyway <_<

i took the easy option

importing from china

deal with bikes and quads, is good profit at the moment but it could easily go belly up

am going to china in 2 weeks for a sourcing trip, could never of drempt doing this in my last job

to be honest it has been stressfulll, have had to deal with dodgy chinkies, who tried to keep £3k of my money but has been worth it

i can now see some light at the end of that tunnel

if anyone is interested in seeing my site it is www.inersia.co.uk isnt very good but have been so busy it is hard to keep maitaining a website when you work on your own

So....you are selling weapons for Chavs to use in terrorising their neighbours and destroying the environment? Oh, and helping the Chinese reduce us to peasants into the bargain. :P