House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game_Over

Al-Qaeda Confirm Bin Laden Dead

Al-Qaeda have now confirmed that Bin Laden is dead

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/05/06/al-qaeda-osama-050611.html

So he wasn't working in our local Tesco Express after all !!!!!!!!!!

Although I am now beginning to wonder if Al-Qaeda are actually working for the CIA and Bin Laden is living in Barack Obama's basement

:blink:

So the multi page conspiracy theory topic survived.

But no one is interested in the actual truth.

Oh, of course, stuff posted on the internet is always true eh?

Is that not what they call a paradox?

Oh, of course, stuff posted on the internet is always true eh?

Is that not what they call a paradox?

The assassination of Bin Laden was actually a very significant event especially since he was found living in Pakistan and Obama watched his execution.

But predictably most people were just interested in ridiculous anti-American conspiracy theories.

The assassination of Bin Laden was actually a very significant event especially since he was found living in Pakistan and Obama watched his execution.

I have some news for you.

That video footage of Obama and his chums supposedly watching the killing was faked.

The CIA have confirmed that there was no video footage of the killing...........despite Obama, Clinton et al, pretending they were sitting watching it.

Actually there have been a huge amount of contradictions popping up all over the place already and it aint even been a week yet! But dont trouble your mind worrying about these things. Why not just go watch some WWE Wrestling instead. A lot more honesty and realism in that than any of the crap coming out the US Ministries of Misinformation right now (and it is probs more on your intellectual level as well).

That video footage of Obama and his chums supposedly watching the killing was faked.

The CIA have confirmed that there was no video footage of the killing...........despite Obama, Clinton et al, pretending they were sitting watching it.

Actually there have been a huge amount of contradictions popping up all over the place already and it aint even been a week yet! But dont trouble your mind worrying about these things. Why not just go watch some WWE Wrestling instead. A lot more honesty and realism in that than any of the crap coming out the US Ministries of Misinformation right now (and it is probs more on your intellectual level as well).

It's OK {places a restraining hand gently on his arm} Game_Over can't hear you :(

Do you live under a bridge by any chance?

I guess the day after Bin Laden's death was announced, anyone not believing the official events would have been called a conspiracy theorist, that the events portrayed were perfectly reasonable and confirmed Bin Laden's character.

As it turned out those not believing the official version that day were right.

But the next day, when the official version changed, I guess anyone still suspicious was a conspiracy theorist, after all didn't Obama see the events himself?

But then the next day, when the official version changed again, surely it was right this time and the doubters could be silenced?

Well......no, again.

Perhaps it is time for those who believed and argued that the official version was correct and that the press and US government simply wouldn't make mistakes/make things up, should step up and admit they were wrong?

So when can we start believing what the press and government tell us on this?

You got a link for this ? If its true that is rather mental.

So when can we start believing what the press and government tell us on this?

Who knows.. there's no real doubt they found him and shot him. Hell, they probably sat him down for a chat like they did with Che Guevara, gave him a cuban and a coffee then said "sorry old boy but you know we have to shoot you now?"

All this story changing is for legal reasons nothing more..

The whole thing is a bit sad really. Some guy manages to mastermind a plot to knock down a few buildings and seriously dent the American ego.. in retaliation they invade two countries, kill thousands of civilians and barge into Pakistan all guns blazing in order to kill an old man with a kidney condition.

I just hope this draws a line under events and ends the American lust for blood/vengeance/egg-removal.

I guess the day after Bin Laden's death was announced, anyone not believing the official events would have been called a conspiracy theorist, that the events portrayed were perfectly reasonable and confirmed Bin Laden's character.

No they weren't - the yanks said they'd killed him and they still had the day after.

If OBL were still alive a simple recording to al jazeera would destroy the Obama presidency. And if OBL has been dead for years then had Bush been able to claim credit he would have been re-elected. Usually the most obvious and simple explanation is the truth - US special forces executed him on Sunday night, and he's sleeping with the fishes.

Hi, it's SPECTRE here.

Just popped by to confirm that Blofeld is definitely dead.

Ok, it's time to feed the cat.

Bye

No they weren't - the yanks said they'd killed him and they still had the day after.

If OBL were still alive a simple recording to al jazeera would destroy the Obama presidency. And if OBL has been dead for years then had Bush been able to claim credit he would have been re-elected. Usually the most obvious and simple explanation is the truth - US special forces executed him on Sunday night, and he's sleeping with the fishes.

Yeah, except that I never claimed that they didn't kill him. :rolleyes:

It's alright smugly wobbling on about Occam's razor but, if the simplest explanation, really is the most likely, then he died of kidney failure years ago.

Who knows.. there's no real doubt they found him and shot him. Hell, they probably sat him down for a chat like they did with Che Guevara, gave him a cuban and a coffee then said "sorry old boy but you know we have to shoot you now?"

The whole thing is a bit sad really. Some guy manages to mastermind a plot to knock down a few buildings and seriously dent the American ego.. in retaliation they invade two countries, kill thousands of civilians and barge into Pakistan all guns blazing in order to kill an old man with a kidney condition.

I just hope this draws a line under events and ends the American lust for blood/vengeance/egg-removal.

This really is priceless.

Funny though and tbf, I quite like a minority of the Americans I've met. :)

Who was it who said America is like a friendly dog..

I disapprove of their foreign policy enough I could practically be an American myself..

You're right - a bit sad really. He clearly wasn't the wealthy top-dog in command. Just a stooge. The Americans have no experience of soldiers marching into a village and hanging the first person they come across, as a warning, unlike us Europeans. It's just not in their psyche.

Having their egos dented caused an over-reaction.

(I'm still not sure they got the right man though. Time will tell.)

I think it's a little more complicated than that

I think it's a little more complicated than that

I thought it was pretty good for a 3 line summary.. what would you change?

I thought it was pretty good for a 3 line summary.. what would you change?

Well there wasn't even any mention of oil for a start, does anyone still not know what its all about?