House Price Crash Forum

Jaguar To Build £700K Supercar To Satisfy Demand For Exclusivity

HOLA441

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Jaguar-To-Build-A-700k-Hybrid-skynews-2636534333.html?x=0

Jaguar To Build A £700k Hybrid Supercar
Jaguar and Williams F1 are to build a new supercar which can run on both petrol and electricity.
The C-X75, which will cost £700,000, will have a 0-60mph speed of less than three seconds and a maximum speed of 200mph.

Some people are getting rich enough to be able to afford this level of pricing to rise above the ordinary millionaires who buy common Ferraris or Astons. Banksters, drug dealers, Russian Mafia and Chinese industrialists will fill the order books for the next 3 year's production to be sure.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

i thought it was the fastest production car of its time , can't of been that bad

I was doing about 170 on the autobahn one occassion in the late 90's and had one of these bad boys appear behind me. One of the few times back then I pulled over to let something overtake me! :)

It looked awesome.

But yeah, BobajobBob is right, with Jags past record the market must be about to tank......

HOLA448
HOLA449

i thought it was the fastest production car of its time , can't of been that bad

The v6 in the 6r4 and this was custom designed.

Same as saying, the current Lotus exige engine came from a Toyota Camry. Which it did :P

The porker 911 engine, built from a beetle engine. Not the same, but a descendent of.

I have a s1 elise, engine from a metro/rover 200.

HOLA4410

Archived