House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Scam Email

crushed by a granite fire surround?

Dear Friend I feel quite safe dealing with you having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet, I am Johnson Tetteh,a Ghanaian born in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana on Sept,1955.A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) from your country died two years ago with a hearth condition leaving behind an amount of (USD3,700,000.00) in the Security Company here where I work as a General Manager. Till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim. During the company's private search recently for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased (name WITHELD for security reason) who died interstate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details. I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the amount so that I can be gratify by you, in this way 35% for you and 65% for me and my colleagues that will do all the crucial part in the company to have the claim release to you promptly. To affirm your willingness and cooperation,please do so by replying me at my private email; johnsontetteh10@gmail.com , your FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS AND POSTAL ADDRESS. I do expect your prompt response Johnson Tetteh

crushed by a granite fire surround?

Dear Friend I feel quite safe dealing with you having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet, I am Johnson Tetteh,a Ghanaian born in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana on Sept,1955.A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) from your country died two years ago with a hearth condition leaving behind an amount of (USD3,700,000.00) in the Security Company here where I work as a General Manager. Till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim. During the company's private search recently for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceased (name WITHELD for security reason) who died interstate with no Will or next of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details. I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the amount so that I can be gratify by you, in this way 35% for you and 65% for me and my colleagues that will do all the crucial part in the company to have the claim release to you promptly. To affirm your willingness and cooperation,please do so by replying me at my private email; johnsontetteh10@gmail.com , your FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS AND POSTAL ADDRESS. I do expect your prompt response Johnson Tetteh

'died interstate'... he must have been in a vehicle? :rolleyes:

A customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) from your country died two years ago with a hearth condition

I thought my millionaire uncle had died of chancer. ;)

Have a hearth, send him some money. ;)

And if it does end up being a scam, you can always contact The Obama's Foundation :D

(my bold)

Subject: SCAMMED VICTIM/ $100,000 BENEFICIARIES.

--SCAMMED VICTIM/ $100,000 BENEFICIARIES.

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: ECB/06654 $100,000 USD.

On behalf of the Obama's Foundation and UNITED NATIONS, we wish to notify you

as a beneficiary of $100,000 USD in compensation of scam victims. This is to

bring to your notice that we are delegated from the Obama's Foundation and

UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 150 victims of scam $100,000 USD (One

Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment

as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been

paid, over a half of the victims are from the United States, we still have a

pending of 36 compensations left to be paid. Your particulars was mentioned by

one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the

operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message

to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on

trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all

apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their

application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration

Your payment will be wire to you via Money Gram International Money Transfer.

But you are to send us your information so that we can verify with the one the

arrested Fraudster summits during our investigation. Once your information is

verify we are going to send you the Reference Number for you to pick your

compensation at any Money Gram office nearest to your home.

You are to fill the appropriate form.

[1] Full Names:________________

[2] Contact address______________________________

[3] Direct Telephone No: ___________________

|4| Occupation : ____________________________

Private Email: joancole2010@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Joan Cole

Coordinator.

OBAMA'S FOUNDATION AND UNITED NATIONS © 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------

Essa mensagem foi enviada usando o Webmail da Prefeitura Municipal do Salvador

Hearth condition? Sounds like CO poisoning to me. Kills a lot of tennants in the UK whose scum landlords can't be bothered to renew or even check on their boiler safety.

Sounds entirely plausible, I hope you use your portion of the inheritance to start an anti scum landlord charitable foundation.