House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Are You On The Police Database?

Female. Lancashire. Born 197-

Likes Big Track and Butter Pies.

Belligerent toward local property owners.

Possible Terrorist. Approach with extreme caution.

:D

Joking Aside. Police State anyone?

n. A police force operating largely in secret and often using terror tactics to suppress dissent and political opposition.

In other news, the Met decide to get all potential agitators, domestic terrorists and n'erdowells to fess up by sending a letter asking if they are known to them.

The answer... "You are now John Smith of 12 Acacia Avenue, you are now"

I hope I am...its the safest place to be with the amount of data they mislay every year.

In other news, the Met decide to get all potential agitators, domestic terrorists and n'erdowells to fess up by sending a letter asking if they are known to them.

The answer... "You are now John Smith of 12 Acacia Avenue, you are now"

Remember!

People of a similiar mind, even by meeting online can be regarded as Serious Criminals, according to The 1997 Police Act, because we dare participate in '...conduct by a number of persons in pursuit of a common purpose...'

The police and security services are allowed to bug and camera, and search our homes, without a warrant.

The Criminal Justice Act 1995 is a criminal Act of Parliament which, like the Public Order Act, gave the police power without responsibility.

Unbelievably Under the act, intelligence information can now be gathered on us and be sold or 'exchanged for gifts of property' with any business the police think could make good use of it.

[Legalised bribery, just as the money system is legalised counterfeiting]

It makes innocent fringe lifestyles: travellers, ravers etc. virtually illegal and is part of the ongoing militarisation of the police.

Police officers can shoot to kill, and never be held accountable, for manslaughter and even murder.

[Which has already happened.]

Now please forget you read any of this, and be a good little prole, and move along to the next subject on the forum.................

I can also reliably inform you that this thread may be being read by the Police, who do employ people to track police related topics on websites.........

http://www.timesonli...icle6653377.ece

Senior police officers are receiving "off-book payments" and secret perks totalling hundreds of thousands of pounds, including private school fees and cars for their spouses.

The Times has discovered that one chief constable heading a force of just 1,700 officers was paid a £74,000 top-up on his salary last year. Sean Price, of the Cleveland force, was paid a £50,000 "retention package" and an "honorarium" of £24,000, raising his income to £200,000.

The private deals, sometimes referred to as debentures or supplements, are negotiated with police authorities behind closed doors and paid over and above salaries agreed in national negotiations.

The incentives include generous relocation packages, satellite TV, home security and even "lifestyle coaching". They are legal but largely hidden from the public. The Times has uncovered the scale of the practice.

......The purchasing price of unquestioning political allegiance.......

I hope I am...its the safest place to be with the amount of data they mislay every year.

:lol:

Female. Lancashire. Born 197-

Likes Big Track and Butter Pies.

Belligerent toward local property owners.

Possible Terrorist. Approach with extreme caution.

:D

Joking Aside. Police State anyone?

n. A police force operating largely in secret and often using terror tactics to suppress dissent and political opposition.

My friend reckons anyone not on the list will be after they ask if they are.

:)

They used to sell butter pies at the chippy down the road. But it closed.

Who was born 197? :)

It is all so very sad.

By following their process, you will be adding yourself to the database, surely? The only way around this sort of thing is to try and live off grid as much as possible, pay for everything with cash, and stay out of metropolitan areas. Not exactly an easy thing to do.

Step 3 Pay £10

The Met can only charge a maximum of £10 for complying with your request. The force accepts cheques, British postal orders and international bankers drafts made payable to The Metropolitan Police Authority. You need to write your name, date of birth and address on the back of the payment in block capitals.

An eagle eyed 'radical' spotted the photo below on one of the Police van's at a protest in Oct 2010.

'Oderint Dum Metuant'

The Latin quote is attributed to the brutal Roman Emperor Caligula and is translated as 'Let them hate as long as they fear'.

464402.jpg

999 calls are logged so why not? Do you have any proof? Maybe a link? :D;)

As a copper who uses PNC every day, you are just going to have to trust me :-)

Complaints are logged on a separate system. Pnc holds details of persons who have been arrested, persons with firearms/explosives licences etc and you can access other stuff like vehicle records provided by the DVLA. Pnc is strictly monitored and you cannot jut put any old stuff on it.

Can I request a list of all the things I've ever reported?

Can I request a list of all the things I've ever reported?

If your details are on a police system you have a right to view what they hold. How much unedited stuff you get of course, is a different matter.

snip. Pnc is strictly monitored and you cannot jut put any old stuff on it.

at the moment.

As long as the information is useful i don't have a problem with this.

useful to whom?

Complaints are logged on a separate system. Pnc holds details of persons who have been arrested, persons with firearms/explosives licences etc and you can access other stuff like vehicle records provided by the DVLA. Pnc is strictly monitored and you cannot jut put any old stuff on it.

If that means an ordinary PC who has just found the boot of my car to be full of things that go bang can set his mind at rest with one quick radio call that seems to me to be a good thing.

Or have yourself put on the database for £10.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your request for information. Here is what we hold on you:

Your name, your date of birth, your home address, your signature, your photograph and your passport / driving licence details.

Thank you also for the £10. Sucker.

love Scotland Yard x