House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stay Beautiful

A Bit Of Lighthearted Fun

not sure what the crime was but fook me i dont think... no i would not do it again.... makes those " madams " look like amatures .... even my **** flinched :o

Enjoy? ******ing how. I hope you are being ironic or you need professional help. :(

Sickening.

Pure ******ing evil.

On the scale of Pure ******ing evil i would give it a 1 at best.

Punishment for a crime, i do wonder if he was marched off for a salt crystal bath afterwards :)

Note they at least pad around the area, unlikely to get a shattered spine. It's not the cat ffs, or the knout for that matter.

On the scale of Pure ******ing evil i would give it a 1 at best.

Really? This is the heart of evil, from the authority figure allowed to do this, to the idea that human beings require punishment, to the bystanders not raising a hand to help.

Punishment for a crime, i do wonder if he was marched off for a salt crystal bath afterwards :)

No human should be punished for anything, ever.

Completely evil.

Really? This is the heart of evil, from the authority figure allowed to do this, to the idea that human beings require punishment, to the bystanders not raising a hand to help.

No human should be punished for anything, ever.

Completely evil.

Not having one our most lucid days are we. :rolleyes:

Not having one our most lucid days are we. :rolleyes:

I'm completely clear on this.

If you'd like to justify torture, off you pop.

But venerating or finding humour in this disgusting shit is defcon two on the "i am turning into jeffry Dahmer" scale.

If you'd like to justify torture, off you pop.

But venerating or finding humour in this disgusting shit is defcon two on the "i am turning into jeffry Dahmer" scale.

I didn't sanction torture, you said that all punishment is evil - Justify that.

I didn't sanction torture, you said that all punishment is evil - Justify that.

I don;t have to.

By default no punishment occurs, it's something that people have to actively do.

So you have to justify it, not me the reverse.

I don;t have to.

By default no punishment occurs, it's something that people have to actively do.

So you have to justify it, not me the reverse.

Do you agree with the following definitions?

1. a penalty or sanction given for any crime or offence

2. the act of punishing or state of being punished

3. informal rough treatment

4. psychol any aversive stimulus administered to an organism as part of training.

Do you agree with the following definitions?

1. a penalty or sanction given for any crime or offence

2. the act of punishing or state of being punished

3. informal rough treatment

4. psychol any aversive stimulus administered to an organism as part of training.

Not the last one, as that can be negative as well as positive.

Not the last one, as that can be negative as well as positive.

Right then, your definition excludes punishment used as a tool for education.

That would explain a lot.

Unfortunately the rest of the world includes corrective educational actions in the definition of punishment.

Maybe you should have said the following, for clarity.

No human should be punished for anything, ever. Excetpt where it has educational value as that's not included in my version of punishment.

Right then, your definition excludes punishment used as a tool for education.

That would explain a lot.

Unfortunately the rest of the world includes corrective educational actions in the definition of punishment.

Maybe you should have said the following, for clarity.

No, my version of punishment doesn't include as punishment not doing things for people.

You misunderstood.

No human should be attacked for anything, ever.

No, my version of punishment doesn't include as punishment not doing things for people.

You misunderstood.

No, you were lax in what you wrote.

There is a huge difference between attacked and punished.

No, you were lax in what you wrote.

There is a huge difference between attacked and punished.

Punishment is attack for a purpose.

It's still an attack.

I better get a wiggle on then and get out on my bike and look for some dead animals.

Punishment is attack for a purpose.

It's still an attack.

No, some punisment can be an attack - not all punishmant is an attack.

Or is " go to your room" an attack in your book?

No, some punisment can be an attack - not all punishmant is an attack.

I have already stated I do not see removal of benefits as part of punishment. I could outline exactly why but I doubt you care.

Or is " go to your room" an attack in your book?

Nope.

A slap for not going would be - and such a slap would be evil. Utterly immoral.

I have already stated I do not see removal of benefits as part of punishment. I could outline exactly why but I doubt you care.

Nope.

A slap for not going would be - and such a slap would be evil. Utterly immoral.

Yes but the rest of the world does see the removal of benfits as punishment.

You cannot expect to comuniacte with the rest of the world using their words but with your definition.

Yes but the rest of the world does see the removal of benfits as punishment.

That's ok, but they are all wrong.

You cannot expect to comuniacte with the rest of the world using their words but with your definition.

I don't. I expect for you to react when something unusual occurs for you, allowing me to expedite.

Ta.

So we are going to be the only species on this planet that never attacks another one of its own ?

Ok then.....

Nice in theory - however in reality nature is looking at you and pissing itself laughing. Attacking something is natural.Being attacked is natural. Now the reasons behind these incidents are clearly different and with differring merits. However to say they simply should not happen - ever - is denying that nature exists. Nature attacks. Nature gets attacked.

Get used to it...........or..........try and change the entire Universe. Good luck with that one. ;)

So we are going to be the only species on this planet that never attacks another one of its own ?

Ok then.....

Nice in theory - however in reality nature is looking at you and pissing itself laughing. Attacking something is natural.Being attacked is natural. Now the reasons behind these incidents are clearly different and with differring merits. However to say they simply should not happen - ever - is denying that nature exists. Nature attacks. Nature gets attacked.

Get used to it...........or..........try and change the entire Universe. Good luck with that one. ;)

Attacking others is just as natural as never attacking anyone ever.

invoking possibility changes nothing as regards morality. You have no argument, just a mad willingness to project into the universe the inevitability of the harm you have suffered.

Ok then.....

Piss off, this is my toy and I'm not finished with it yet. :P