House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest_chris c-t_*

The Love Police: Charlie Veitch Arrested

Pre-crime squad. UK, 2011.

"suspicion of conspiracy to cause public nuisance". The Royal Wedding itself was arguably a public nuisance.

I have to admit it does kind of endear me to his cause.

Look how bl**dy harmless he is, ffs. See "Everything is OK" videos for example!

And quelle surprise not mentioned on any UK news networks. I mean propaganda channels.

It was mentioned on Russia Today though:

Pre-crime squad. UK, 2011.

I have to admit it does kind of endear me to his cause.

Charlie and his leftie chums have 364 other days in which to screech their anti this, anti that message to all and sundry... it's been quite a pleasant bank holiday with all the assorted anarchist loons, rent-a-mobs and other self appointed voices of the "people" safely tucked up in the clink..... no shops smashed to pieces, no running battles in regent street.

Charlie and his leftie chums have 364 other days in which to screech their anti this, anti that message to all and sundry... it's been quite a pleasant bank holiday with all the assorted anarchist loons, rent-a-mobs and other self appointed voices of the "people" safely tucked up in the clink..... no shops smashed to pieces, no running battles in regent street.

Yeaaaaah.

Maybe your posts would go better if you knew what the hell you were talking about.

That Charlie Veitch chap is nowt but an over-exciteable self important bell-end.

Fascist/police state my ****. I wish they Tomlisonned him down his own stairs, the waste of space.

He is kind of irritating though.

Cant we find some sort of happy medium. Like giving him a slot on BBC3 that no one will ever watch, but will probably satisfy his ego?

Or we could send him to North Korea or Saudi so he can actually experience something closer to the textbook interpretation of totalitarianism, rather than his moonbat interpretation of it.

Sad really.

He wastes his life tilting at windmills and no-one cares a toss.

How is doing something that gets you into the pants of a 21yr old Cambridge hottie a waste of one's life?

I suspect he has made more than a dozzen strangers think and perhaps have a revelation or two.

That's more than most people do in their life time.

I also noticed how the media mentioned things like the CCTV was capable of recognising someones face from 150metres away which I took to be an admission that facial recognition systems now exist. Cant find link but considering the date of this link, then technology is moving fast.

http://www.telegraph...e-the-norm.html

But still not capable of getting a decent image of, well, almost anything to secure a conviction for something serious.

Yeaaaaah.

Maybe your posts would go better if you knew what the hell you were talking about.

Yeeeaaahh

And no-one knows what they are talking about except you, riiiggght?

You are as tiresome and derivative as young Master Veitch. No one is interested in this 6th form uppity only-I-know-what-is-really-going-on crap in the real world, which might explain the 35'000 posts here you have accumulated thus far.

Yeeeaaahh

And no-one knows what they are talking about except you, riiiggght?

Oh no. truth is avilable to everyone. it's just that calling veitch a brick chucking anarcho loon is about as far away from accurate as it's possible to be. But you picked up on that right away, ye?

You are as tiresome and derivative as young Master Veitch. No one is interested in this 6th form uppity only-I-know-what-is-really-going-on crap in the real world, which might explain the 35'000 posts here you have accumulated thus far.

Oh ok.

Who am I derived from, specifically?

Thanks for the interest, btw.

I find his videos highly amusing.

More amusing than the forelock-tugging mobs that dutifully assembled to watch a backward-looking, class-ridden, ruritanian kitch confection of a wedding.

I find his videos highly amusing.

More amusing than the forelock-tugging mobs that dutifully assembled to watch a backward-looking, class-ridden, ruritanian kitch confection of a wedding.

The wedding was pure show business.

Most enjoyable...although I object to the concept of Royalty.

The wedding was pure show business.

Most enjoyable...although I object to the concept of Royalty.

Its like a reality show or soap opera really.

I guess maybe in the 80s/90s with the affairs, rumours of illegitimate Harrys and car crash deaths it at least had a bit of excitment.

Now we arent even allowed to see Harry drunk in a nazi uniform anymore :(