House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Losing Faith

Enemy Within!

okay that's it. i am very concerned about the motives of our honoured friends.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=16080

WARNING WARNING!!!

"+ FINAL POINT: If you have benefitted from my advice, please GIVE SOMETHING BACK, by helping others new to this sector."

WARNING WARNING!!!

i'm afraid of the possibility that we are being overrun by VI... however masterfully obfuscated.

WARNING WARNING!!!

"+ FINAL POINT: If you have benefitted from my advice, please GIVE SOMETHING BACK, by helping others new to this sector."

WARNING WARNING!!!

i'm afraid of the possibility that we are being overrun by VI... however masterfully obfuscated.

The bubbster is not stupid, so he must have his reasons for blatantly ramping gold. Maybe he is trying to annoy a few people on here? I'm sure he doesn't actually believe that he has enough influence to move the market in gold.

It's a bit worrying to see Civil Servant talking about putting all his assets in gold (apart from a small portion which he wants to use for speculation in derivatives, despite admitting that he knows nothing about them).

WARNING WARNING!!!

WARNING WARNING!!!

Surely all he is asking is for new investors to share their experiences.

If you are thinking about investing in a sector, information from others can be invaluable. For example, how easy is it to open an allocated account and put money into it?

The bubbster is not stupid, so he must have his reasons for blatantly ramping gold. Maybe he is trying to annoy a few people on here? I'm sure he doesn't actually believe that he has enough influence to move the market in gold.

It's a bit worrying to see Civil Servant talking about putting all his assets in gold (apart from a small portion which he wants to use for speculation in derivatives, despite admitting that he knows nothing about them).

Dr Bubb has a significant amount invested in gold and mining I believe. Being the brainiac genius that he is he has probably calulcated that he could give the market a further boom by getting the posters here to collectively pitch in a few million into gold.

:lol:

I don't understand a lot of what Bubb says but he writes with authority and incredible research so you have to respect that.

Previously I asked

DrBubb, are you a gold bull on you technical / cycles work?

Or cos you beleive in the global demnad groth driving commodites to the sky??

Or cos you thinck the currency unwnding is upon us and investors will chase gold as a store of value?

Or cos you percieve the potential for a bubble (public infatuation) developing?

Or other?

If a combination then can you give a % split for you price drivers.

many thanks

Please come forward and enlighten us DrBubb.

:( Must improve my writing skills. Hope that you don't think I'm about to do that. (Don't forget, I am a Civil Servant).

Rather, I hope to put a bit more into Gold than at present (about 2% of our wealth at the moment) - possibly up to about 10% of our wealth - i.e. the sum we have in equities at the moment and which we are liquidating. The 'derivatives' was really just for a couple of hundred pounds set aside as a 'learning fund'. Playing to learn really.

The other 90% of our money will stay cash, just cash. My point on my post was that, had I had the courage of my convictions previously and bet big on my reading of market trends, I'd be a lot richer than I am now. But then, if I was the sort of person that did that, I wouldn't be the sort of person that became a Civil Servant ;)

It's the internet.

Read, digest and do even more research for yourself.

It is the Wild West if you like, new frontiers etc.

Scepticism should be your watchword.

But you may get nuggets that show you a way forward.

I do agree that there are a number of posters on the forum that seem a little over keen for us to invest in Gold. Dr. Bubb, cgnao, and Durch to name a few.

But I think it's a little unfair to call them the enemy within !!

All of the above are obviously, both very knowledgeable and very willing to help educate financial muppets like me .

I have considered investing in Gold in some way, but have taken the advice of a number of people whose opinion I value, and have decided its probably not for me.

Read the advice, and take from it what you will, and then make your own decision.

Read the advice, and take from it what you will, and then make your own decision.

Exactly.

The case for gold has been done to death. All the links posted, all the articles linked to. Now it's up to you if you agree with the theory or not.

Personally, I have a couple of gold miners in the portfolio. Now I am shamelessly ramping the stuff at every opportunity by encouraging every chav I meet to get themselves down to Argos and buy some more bling...

Does anybody have any idea of the money volumes traded in gold every day?

I doubt if alll of our wealth, injected into that market on the same day would

budge it more than a few pence for maybe a few hours

Cone on!

Love or hate him, Dr Bubb shares what he knows for free,

I have discovered a lot from this guy.

ABB

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Now I am shamelessly ramping the stuff at every opportunity by encouraging every chav I meet to get themselves down to Argos and buy some more bling...

Well it`s working in Basildon market. :D

Personally, I have a couple of gold miners in the portfolio. Now I am shamelessly ramping the stuff at every opportunity by encouraging every chav I meet to get themselves down to Argos and buy some more bling...

Err, it's all fake, there's more gold in your mobile phone than on your average chav, they could shift a million items in a day yet it wouldn't make any difference to the gold supply :D

Edited by BuyingBear

Err, it's all fake, there's more gold in your mobile phone than on your average chav, they could shift a million items in a day yet it wouldn't make any difference to the gold supply :D

What??? I'm not talking the rubbish stuff here - I'm talking quality bling from Elizabeth Duke :lol: