House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Gaddafi's Son And Two Grandchildren Killed By Nato Strike

Is this the chap who was making quite sinister and thinly veiled threats in TV interviews at the start of this war?

Did he use his mobile phone once too often?

I feel sorry for the innocent children killed in this matter. I feel sorry that he, a Human Being is dead, but then just how many people is he responsible for killing.

Isn't this the second son of Gaddafi killed by NATO air-strikes?

Not sure what the children were supposed to have done. Nato are clearly in breach of the UN resolution in bombing residential buildings.

So what, when we murder children it's acceptable collateral damage, when they target our forces out there it's evil terrorisum...

99% of people don't register the gross double standard...

Not sure what the children were supposed to have done. Nato are clearly in breach of the UN resolution in bombing residential buildings.

Putin pretty much said it...

He asked on RT who gave NATO the right to murder Gadaffi?

RT also mentioned stuff our propaganda news channels don't, i.e. we are supplying arms to the rebels and ground troops are being deployed.

This while BBC state propaganda tells us of shelling towns and civilians.

Its described very well when the 1984 film The Terminator was shown on the BBC.

There was a monologue before the film about the actions of Reese:

It went along the lines, much evil is committed but it is acceptable the hero can be an arsonist , he can carry illegal guns in public, he can destroy kidnap, and murder as many people as the ends justify the means.

In Libya we want several things:

We want to install our own puppet government

We want to steal their oil

We want to steal even more of their oil via reconstruction projects in exchange for their oil

Thus murder of civilians is A-OK...

Modern weapons make this really easy as you can murder people without having to look them in eye.

It was predictable that it would descend into this.The attacks are random and un-coordinated.Why not attack the families of the Syrian and Bahreini leaders too?

It was predictable that it would descend into this.The attacks are random and un-coordinated.Why not attack the families of the Syrian and Bahreini leaders too?

There is something black which resembled treacle under the ground... wonder what it could be?

I thought that was half the fun.

Oh it will be, WWIII will be an intentionally fought infantry ground war, as modern weapons are expensive. Also to maximise casulties on all sides to reduce the population a bit. Thus we'll go back to rifles and bayonettes.

While the boomers too old to be conscripted can enjoy high house prices.

Saif seemed like a reasonable, amiable chap and it's a shame our state sponsored his murder. Defending his country and standing up to our was his only crime. We are not a strong country to be entering into WWIII.

The proles have been abused so much they are hardly going to volunteer themselves to slaughter on the frontline. This is another reason I was suspicious of the 2011 Census. How convenient that we have an upto date register of all the men who are of fighting age. When I get my call-up papers i'm going to p1ss off somewhere else.

The proles have been abused so much they are hardly going to volunteer themselves to slaughter on the frontline. This is another reason I was suspicious of the 2011 Census. How convenient that we have an upto date register of all the men who are of fighting age. When I get my call-up papers i'm going to p1ss off somewhere else.

I always did wonder why my doctor insisted I come in for a medical check up where he recorded my weight and physical condition. That said I did a bit of census dodging but when WWIII is declared my door will get kicked in and they'll pour through the door shooting.

Note - the three (?) children were all under 12.

NATO need to stop this sort of nonsense at once - or it will be them being hauled before the War Crimes court.

Note - the three (?) children were all under 12.

NATO need to stop this sort of nonsense at once - or it will be them being hauled before the War Crimes court.

Why? When NATO both owns and controls the war crime courts then nothing can happen.

The BBC will spin it as, Gaddaffi bombed his own palaces and tried to blame NATO for it.

Why? When NATO both owns and controls the war crime courts then nothing can happen.

The BBC will spin it as, Gaddaffi bombed his own palaces and tried to blame NATO for it.

Is this why its all about Osama now?