House Price Crash Forum
Guest_ringledman_*

Any Funds You Can Buy Usa Property In?

USA property, starting to get cheap on a historical basis.

Any funds buying into this market?

would you want too

It was almost a year ago when the Minnesota-based Polaris said it would close the Osceola plant, lay off its 515 workers, restructure its

operations and move some of its production to a new plant in Mexico. The move angered Wisconsin politicians at the time. Former Congressman David Obey had called it “unpatriotic.”

USA property, starting to get cheap on a historical basis.

Any funds buying into this market?

Yes, my own personal savings fund will be.

Never mind the naysayers, sometimes you have to take things at face value & make a balanced judgement. In selected states US property IS going cheap. It may fall further, or it may not. Either way, now is certainly a "probable" opportunity.

Yes, my own personal savings fund will be.

Never mind the naysayers, sometimes you have to take things at face value & make a balanced judgement. In selected states US property IS going cheap. It may fall further, or it may not. Either way, now is certainly a "probable" opportunity.

So judging by your signature you want affordable UK property but OTOH you think nothing of speculating and hoping for another US property bubble so you can benefit from it financially...

You deserve all the misery you get.

There might be something new out there that tracks the Case Shiller House price index. Traditional REITs probably aren't a good proxy for house prices as most are invested in commercial property. There are apartment REITs but they could move inversely to house prices as people switch from renting to buying (if it ever happens again). In fact you've already missed the boat as these were up about 50% last year.

US builders? Google finance is a good site to start research.

But there's more to this real estate story, I don't think the time to wade in with a huge position is now?

So judging by your signature you want affordable UK property but OTOH you think nothing of speculating and hoping for another US property bubble so you can benefit from it financially...

You deserve all the misery you get.

You're a bit of a twerp really, aren't you?

Unless someone says they are speculating, don't make assumptions that they are.

I am emigrating. People who emigrate need somewhere to live. If prices are low, then I won't hesitate to take advantage of that. And yes I believe UK prices should be lower too for ordinary buyers like me. It has nothing to do with speculation I assure you. I'm not hoping for another US bubble at all.