House Price Crash Forum
Ungeared

Own Up, Who Bought It?

I have no idea how this is legal.

The 50kV fields emitted by the wires overhead...

Whatever did the UK government do with it's own research regarding leukaemia cancer clusters and power lines?

Big money buried it I suppose.

Well, I hope whoever moves there doesn't have kids.

Maybe some people arent aware or arent suspicious of pylons. Ive seen a few sell for no discount compared to other properties not near pylons.

It might interfere with your tv or radio reception! :huh:

Looking at the accompanying tables, having a pylon in your back garden doesn't improve the property's energy efficiency rating.

It would if you set up an induction rig...

Savvy BTL investor gauranteed. Renting scum don't care if there is a pylon in the garden. Besides it will probably take more than six months to acquire the leathal does of EM radiation.

It's probably a global elite FTB, supposedly their immune to cancer and other such ailments because their descendants of an alien race.

It's bad enough with erranta posting his Masonic conspiracy ramblings.

Talking of global elite. If they are illuminati, they can really be "illuminated" at night, as their phallus will be charged from the great obelisk in the garden, just in time for the NEW WORLD ORDER in 2012.

charging.jpg

All Hail Green Lizard men! We salute you!

Edited by Money Spinner

Talking of global elite. If they are illuminati, they can really be "illuminated" at night, as their phallus will be charged from the great obelisk in the garden, just in time for the NEW WORLD ORDER in 2012.

charging.jpg

All Hail Green Lizard men! We salute you!

What's going on? Does the sun bring it out? Factor 50 and a wide brimmed hat next time Money Spinner...

I have no idea how this is legal.

The 50kV fields emitted by the wires overhead...

Whatever did the UK government do with it's own research regarding leukaemia cancer clusters and power lines?

SNIP

Read it, understood the statistics and then carried on as normal?

at least they did not try to hide the pylon in the photographs (I have seen cunningly airbrushed photos where the wires are not seen on the EAs photos !) and to be fair half the pylon is in next doors garden ;)