House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlie Don't Surf

I Hate Bank Holidays

i) I'm self employed so can have a holiday any day I like

ii) Why would I want a day off when everywhere I might want to go is mobbed with the great unwashed

ii) I don't drink a great deal - so even less point

Metoo. Christmas is the worst of all: the long-drawn-out season of humbug, the complete shutdown of public transport, all when it's too dark to do anything worthwhile other than work.

But I hated them a whole lot more when I worked regular office hours and was denied the option of working normally through them.

But I hated them a whole lot more when I worked regular office hours and was denied the option of working normally through them.

At the place I used to work I had a key and could go in and work whenever I liked. Going in on a bank holiday was weird though, so quiet.

Now self-employed I'll be working as normal today. After the loveless fiasco of Billy-boy Saxe-Coburg's dad's wedding in 1981, I've lost all interest in the goings on of these privileged perverts.

Charles (already an adulterer by this point) enters into a loveless marriage with a Sloan type due to the incessant hectoring of his oaf of a father. The Sloan herself eventually begins a series of affairs, through one of which she bears a child (oh for gawd's sake look at the pictures --- it's obvious!). They then divorce.

vintage_charles_di_mug.0107.JPG

That's not the only Royal Wedding mug there was in 1981!

That is pretty convincing 'Bart'!

I would do away with bank holidays other than at Christmas. I don't bother going away because of the traffic so do less than I would do on a normal weekend.

At the place I used to work I had a key and could go in and work whenever I liked. Going in on a bank holiday was weird though, so quiet.

Now self-employed I'll be working as normal today. After the loveless fiasco of Billy-boy Saxe-Coburg's dad's wedding in 1981, I've lost all interest in the goings on of these privileged perverts.

Charles (already an adulterer by this point) enters into a loveless marriage with a Sloan type due to the incessant hectoring of his oaf of a father. The Sloan herself eventually begins a series of affairs, through one of which she bears a child (oh for gawd's sake look at the pictures --- it's obvious!). They then divorce.

vintage_charles_di_mug.0107.JPG

That's not the only Royal Wedding mug there was in 1981!

The Palace must already know about Harry's paternity...I bet they've already done a DNA test on him... I wonder if Princess Kathy had to endure a rather personal physical...I wouldn't be surprised if she did...

Get rid, the lot of them...

The Palace must already know about Harry's paternity...I bet they've already done a DNA test on him... I wonder if Princess Kathy had to endure a rather personal physical...I wouldn't be surprised if she did...

That's the reason for the wedding, init. So Kate can start breeding pronto and demote Harry in the line of succession

i) I'm self employed so can have a holiday any day I like

ii) Why would I want a day off when everywhere I might want to go is mobbed with the great unwashed

ii) I don't drink a great deal - so even less point

Whilst I support that you moderate your alcohol intake, don't you have a hobby? Isn't there a book you'd like to read, film you'd like to watch, friend you'd like to visit?

Sounds like you need to live your life a bit more

Whilst I support that you moderate your alcohol intake, don't you have a hobby? Isn't there a book you'd like to read, film you'd like to watch, friend you'd like to visit?

Sounds like you need to live your life a bit more

Yes, I have plenty of hobbies. However, they are mostly better when there's not many people around - see point ii)

RE friends I'd like to see. I'm going to the pub tonight like I do every last Friday of the month. Unfortunately I'll now have to navigate the town centre full of more drunken fools than normal.

Yes, I have plenty of hobbies. However, they are mostly better when there's not many people around - see point ii)

RE friends I'd like to see. I'm going to the pub tonight like I do every last Friday of the month. Unfortunately I'll now have to navigate the town centre full of more drunken fools than normal.

Have you thought you might be a bit depressed?

Have you thought you might be a bit depressed?

He just doesn't like places being packed. Which is the selfsame reason that whilst I go out on the piss several times over the Christmas week I stay at home on New Year's Eve.

That is pretty convincing 'Bart'!

I'm such an embittered cynic these days! :lol:

But seriously though, the difference between the Disney style "fairy tale wedding" image and the Tim Burton style reality is palpable.

The Palace must already know about Harry's paternity...I bet they've already done a DNA test on him...

They have, it claimed to show that Charles was the father.

'Prince Harry forced to take DNA test'

However, to my cynical mindset, there is no way in hell that they would admit to any other result.

I'm such an embittered cynic these days! :lol:

But seriously though, the difference between the Disney style "fairy tale wedding" image and the Tim Burton style reality is palpable.

They have, it claimed to show that Charles was the father.

'Prince Harry forced to take DNA test'

However, to my cynical mindset, there is no way in hell that they would admit to any other result.

So am I, although....

DianaPrincessOfWalesfuneralSeptember6th1997131.jpg

I took the kids out for a 4 hour walk and the footpaths, through the heart of North London, were empty. Came back in time for a fantastic party thrown by our neighbours. Glad the OP admits to being a misanthrope but might also suffer from a serious lack of imagination.