House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Executive Sadman

Bbc Outdone By Cbs

Had sky news on last night, and watched some of the CBS segment.

Got onto topic of Obama and Trump, and they wheeled out some senile old coot to provide his view on things (no other panellist/commentator to provide balance) Apparently Trump wants to see how Obama got into Harvard given his grades. Obviously my first thought was "well Bush got into Harvard, obviously its who you know, not what you know" But instead the "impartial" commentator just says This is a ugly strain of racism that’s running through this whole thing and that was that. Cheap soundbite reporting at its finest.

Heres the (entire!) 'debate'

Had to look up who this guy was (assumed some Democrat politician/spinster) but no, the guy actually works for CBS.

and people say Fox is biased (which of course it is, i just find it amazing that anyone trusts any TV news media)

Had sky news on last night, and watched some of the CBS segment.

Cheap soundbite reporting at its finest.

Heres the (entire!) 'debate'

and people say Fox is biased (which of course it is, i just find it amazing that anyone trusts any TV news media)

The ol` guy says it as it is....enlightened, in my opinion...Trump is a thick egotist

The ol` guy says it as it is....enlightened, in my opinion...Trump is a thick egotist

Be as that may, the senile old coot is turning it into a race issue when it isnt one (unchallenged) and being unnessarily inflammatory about it. And people wonder why we still have such strong racial divisions. If i accuse someone of being something, i should be expected to provide a reasoning beyond "trump is white, obama isnt" before crying racism. Otherwise its the senile old coot looks like the racist, basing his assertions simply on skin colour.