House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mentholist

Could We Have A Sticky For Incongruous House Price Information?

It really sticks out like a sore thumb, doesn't it? When I read it, I almost feel out of breath:

'Last night Isobel’s parents Lynne Jones and Patrick Reilly, who live in a £650,000 three-bedroom terrace house in the nearby suburb of Acton, spoke of their heartache at their loss.'

It really sticks out like a sore thumb, doesn't it? When I read it, I almost feel out of breath:

£650,000 for a three-bedroom terrace house

What has this country come to? It's a completely ludicrous price for shelter, no doubt 'bought' for substantially less before the bubble.

Apparently the value of the deceased girls parents house is pertinent in some way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380224/Girl-15-dies-taking-Ecstasy-academics-home.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

every article in the mail mentions the house type and cost like its relevant....never read any story where they lived int skip int middle oft road or cave or mud hut, guess they all learnt it at journo school ;)